pool help

jonjon

i have a kayak above ground pool and am needing some help. i have contacted there so called service tech but keep getting the run around. anyone know any local persons or companys that may do work on my pool appericate the help tryin to get the pool up and going asap.

bresamil

wandering aimlessly
We use April's Pools and Spas in Charlotte Hall for our supplies. Also had Countywide service our pool in the past with good results.

jonjon

seems the gasket by the skimmer was spilt into 2 pieces causing water to leak behind thus onto one of the panels. this caused the panel to kinda bow into the pool area. i talked to kayak and they gave me the number of there service tech. i have talked to him roughly 1/2 dozen times and its always the same." ill call you next week and let you know what day i will be there". he hasnt called yet to let me know when. this has been goin on for almost 3 months now. he did tell me that one if not 2 of the panels will need to be replaced. i have talked to mcconnelly in white plains they wont work on above ground pools and didnt have any recommendations. still open to suggestions here thanks