True Blood

Wenchy

Hot Flash
haha I bought HBO for one day..just to watch it tonight. I couldn't stand it. :killingme

I have Direct TV, and I think they have a feature similar to TiVo or whatever it is but I don't have HBO or Showtime.

I watch online and subscribe to megavideo. Sidereel.com has everything on there and I just click the megavideo link and know my computer is safe.

It might take me several hours to watch a half hour show. I love the pause feature. :lol:

How much did HBO cost you for one night?

libertytyranny

Dream Stealer
I have Direct TV, and I think they have a feature similar to TiVo or whatever it is but I don't have HBO or Showtime.

I watch online and subscribe to megavideo. Sidereel.com has everything on there and I just click the megavideo link and know my computer is safe.

It might take me several hours to watch a half hour show. I love the pause feature. :lol:

How much did HBO cost you for one night?

about 50 cents..I called up metrocast and explained that I am moving friday so i wasnt interested in purchasing the channel and they said i could get it for one night. I was excited.

Chasey_Lane

Salt Life
:hot:

Attachments

• stephenmoyer.jpg
    stephenmoyer.jpg
    12.8 KB · Views: 85

Softballkid

No Longer the Kid
Just started watching it, started seaon 1 last night, watched episodes 1 & 2... When we are done this season, we got season 2 ready to go...

So far, pretty good....

Chasey_Lane

Salt Life
Just started watching it, started seaon 1 last night, watched episodes 1 & 2... When we are done this season, we got season 2 ready to go...

So far, pretty good....

I picked up at season 2. I think I need to purchase 1 and watch it then 2 to refresh my memory. :lol: