235 North

R

retiredweaxman

from the BAYNET

Northbound 235 Exploration Dr. shutdown.

At approximately 3 p.m. on Monday, June 14, there was a serious two car accident at the intersection of Expedition Park Dr. and Three Notch Road. At least one crash victim had to be extracted from a vehicle. Units from Bay District and St. Mary's County Sheriff's office are on the scene now. Traffic in the northbound lanes are having to divert around the accident into the Expedition Park building lots. Traffic is backed up in the northbound direction beyond Gate 2. More to follow as details become available.

Vince

At approximately 3 p.m. on Monday, June 14, there was a serious two car accident at the intersection of Expedition Park Dr. and Three Notch Road. At least one crash victim had to be extracted from a vehicle. Units from Bay District and St. Mary's County Sheriff's office are on the scene now. Traffic in the northbound lanes are having to divert around the accident into the Expedition Park building lots. Traffic is backed up in the northbound direction beyond Gate 2. More to follow as details become available.
Gonna be a long ride home tonight.

BadGirl

I am so very blessed
And don't think to use the access road to The Tides that winds in front of the pond and up to the light at Expedition/235. It won't help you to get around the accident any faster.

mAlice

professional daydreamer
And don't think to use the access road to The Tides that winds in front of the pond and up to the light at Expedition/235. It won't help you to get around the accident any faster.

Really? I was looking at the pics, and it looks like you'd be able to get out at that light if you went through that complex.

itsbob

I bowl overhand

Well, at least I know it wasn't you!! :love:

BadGirl

I am so very blessed
Really? I was looking at the pics, and it looks like you'd be able to get out at that light if you went through that complex.
I'm looking at it from a slight distance, and from a weird angle, but it appears that the intersection itself is blocked, making it difficult to get through if you traveled straight up 235 or tried to duck by the accident via the access road. :shrug: