Who wants a kitten?

Dymphna

Loyalty, Friendship, Love
Caught one of the strays, hope to catch more soon. It's tiny....not 8 weeks, I'd guess. Black and white tabby. Gender yet to be determined.

Caught one of the strays, hope to catch more soon. It's tiny....not 8 weeks, I'd guess. Black and white tabby. Gender yet to be determined.
Kitten is VERY cute.

Skittish as to be expected. Has not tried to bite or scratch me. Once I catch it, it relaxes completely in my hands.

I call it "Tuxedo 1". Black with white patches on the face and body.

Dymphna

Reeled in another one....

Now there are two little black and white kittens needing a home. I can't keep them past the weekend. If they are still here Friday night they are going to the pound.

cattitude

My Sweetest Boy
Reeled in another one....

Now there are two little black and white kittens needing a home. I can't keep them past the weekend. If they are still here Friday night they are going to the pound.

Why don't you contact SMAWL or another rescue and see if they will take them. They won't stand much of a chance at Tri County.

Dymphna

Somehow there are 3 kittens in my bathroom. Not sure when Huntr caught the 3rd, but knowing him, he got it last night and "told" me about it after I was asleep. :smack:

Dymphna

Why don't you contact SMAWL or another rescue and see if they will take them. They won't stand much of a chance at Tri County.
I sent them an email, but one way or another they have to go. I have a very busy 10 days coming up and can't take care of these kittens.

I wouldn't have bothered even catching them at all, except that the last time there were stray kittens running around during June, when I have a 10 day stretch of crazy days lined up, I ran over one. :frown:

Larry Gude

Strung Out
I've struggled with my conscience on this one;

You don't suppose we can gather up enough kittens to plug the leak, do you?

:evil:

Bay_Kat

Tropical

Attachments

• funny-pictures-cat-has-friend-for-dinner.jpg
    funny-pictures-cat-has-friend-for-dinner.jpg
    43 KB · Views: 97

Larry Gude

Strung Out
I don't believe you but I can only hope that there is goodness in your heart :huggy:

It was a joke. OK, a little dark but, it was just a joke.

I rescued my cat when his mom abandoned about three weeks after he was born. She left him because he is kinda dumb and had no voice. She left him to die.