Searching for Combat Vets

wnmoore

I'm new to the area, and am currently trying to find out if there are any groups of Combat Vets that meet in the area. At my previous residence, we had Vet Centers where veterans could get together with one another to get whatever it was off our chest. After moving to this area, I noticed the lack thereof. If other combat vets are having this same trouble, I'd like to get in touch with some to see if they wanted to setup a time / place for us to get together once in a while to get whatever it is off our chests. I've found this has helped not only me, but others, in other areas I have lived. Please feel free to contact me if you, or someone you know, may be interested.

ALL THE WAY!
11B2P

KoolStuf

Sat, 6-19-10 @ 1100 hrs at the Charlotte Hall open deck will be a luncheon for the vets there put on by the Blue Knights #4 motorcycle club. There are a lot of vets both in the Knights & at the home there. Come on down & join in.

Symom

This is part of the information I received. Not yet sure where exactly you are located so hope something in here is helpful. If not to you, perhaps to another Vet. Thank you all.

Suggest that he come to the Post - especially during one of the men's food events (steak night is this Saturday from 5-8, cheese steaks are next Thursday the 24th) where he could meet with the gentlemen who spend the most time at the Post and hopefully make a connection.

If you suggested he come to tacos tonight, I have no doubt xxxx, our unofficial head to the Post Welcoming Committee, would make him feel right at home.

I'll forward your email to xxxx, so that if the men would like to respond, they have an opportunity to do so.

Thanks for finding this posting and for sharing it.

Below is the taco event she was talking about. It's posted on the front page of this site right now.

Date: 6/17/2010
Time: 5:30 PM
Duration: 02:00

Everyone's welcome, so stop by!

Visit us on facebook or check out our upcoming events at Home Page