Cleveland Pears disease?

rwethereyet

Yeah, okay.
We have a bunch of cleveland pear trees that are about 5 years old and normally very hearty. This year though it seems like they are dying. The leaves are turning brown and falling off and they look bad. No signs of any bugs them, so not sure if they got some kind of disease. We have some in a row and then one on the other side of the house that is by itself that is doing the same thing. Anyone else having problems with pears and/or any suggestions, other than cutting them down! (I know how forumites dislike pear trees!) None of our other trees in the yard are having this problem.

itsbob

I bowl overhand
We have a bunch of cleveland pear trees that are about 5 years old and normally very hearty. This year though it seems like they are dying. The leaves are turning brown and falling off and they look bad. No signs of any bugs them, so not sure if they got some kind of disease. We have some in a row and then one on the other side of the house that is by itself that is doing the same thing. Anyone else having problems with pears and/or any suggestions, other than cutting them down! (I know how forumites dislike pear trees!) None of our other trees in the yard are having this problem.

Mine started, at least one of them (out of about 20).. gave them a good dose of a systemic fertilizer, insecticide and other good stuff, and they all look great now..

Lowes sells it in gallon jugs (BAYER), measure the diameter of the tree, and feed accordingly. Have to hit mine again next month..