63.2 KB · Views: 298
  • snapper3.jpg
    snapper3.jpg
    59.1 KB · Views: 280
  • closeup snapper.jpg
    closeup snapper.jpg
    77.6 KB · Views: 247

lovinmaryland

Last year we saw a HUGE ASS terrapin in the road. It was freakin GINORMOUS!!!! We pulled over to get a closer look it started hissing, it was wild. Big B was holding a pretty big thick stick and put it near its mouth and that thing snapped that #### in half it was crazy!!

BillNSOMD

The dog wouldnt even get off the porch when he saw it , he has never seen anything like it before he looked at it couple times and then decided he would wait till it leaves before he was going to walk out in the grass. The thing was fast I went in the garage for few minutes then came back out it was gone.

I asked the dog where did it go so I didnt come face to toe with it in the yard, and the dog just looked at me as to say dont know and dont care as long as its gone

bresamil

wandering aimlessly
Saw one crossing 234 from the ball field to Anderson's yesterday. I guess they wander away from water frequently.

T

toppick08

Nice snapper..:yay:.......just thank goodness it wasn't an alligator variety,.......:lol:...then you got problems.....oh my.

smilin

BOXER NATION

Must be a reptile happening! We had a Copperhead on the front lawn yesterday,
friend had a BIG lizard terrorizing her yesterday...
Look out for Box Turtles too! They are getting squashed so fast it sounds like popcorn out there.
:buddies:

RareBreed

Throwing the deuces
Must be a reptile happening! We had a Copperhead on the front lawn yesterday,
friend had a BIG lizard terrorizing her yesterday...
Look out for Box Turtles too! They are getting squashed so fast it sounds like popcorn out there.
:buddies:

There's a huge one living in my husband's garage. Must be fattening up on the bugs and spiders in there.

Nanny Pam

I wonder if it's a weather related or moon related because we had a huge snapper over here, too. It had traffic stopped in both lanes because people were taking pics of him. :lol:

Could it be rain related? MAting season? :shrug:

afjess1989

Amount of F##Ks given, 0
I just think the animals are going crazy i was helping paint my parents’ house and the front door was open and when i turned around there was a squirrel looking at me and i tried to shoo it but it ran into the house and it was hiding under the couch lol

chernmax

NOT Politically Correct!!
In under a minute, Steve Irwin would have had that turtle off the ground, demonstrated stick bitten in half, and be half way through the process of showing everyone the best way to stick you finger up a turtles butt without getting bit!!! :whistle: