LOTS of LINENS for shelters/rescues

ArkRescue

Adopt me please !
I am expecting to have a LOT of linens for critters to share in the upcoming few days, so I am open to knowing of any other places/groups that are in need. I currently distribute to:

Tri-County Shelter, Humane Society in Waldorf, and the P G County Shelter - I'd like to share with rescue groups too, so please PM me so I can do that. I also have been collecting shoe boxes, so if you need some of those let me know.

If someone is reading this that would like to donate linens please let me know.

clockaleanie

I am expecting to have a LOT of linens for critters to share in the upcoming few days, so I am open to knowing of any other places/groups that are in need. I currently distribute to:

Tri-County Shelter, Humane Society in Waldorf, and the P G County Shelter - I'd like to share with rescue groups too, so please PM me so I can do that. I also have been collecting shoe boxes, so if you need some of those let me know.

I don't have lots of stuff, but I do have a comforter that I am going to get rid of. I redecorated my bedroom so it doesn't match any more- my cat pulled a lot of threads in it so it's not really donatable to a charity store, anyone want it? It's in great condition apart from the pulls

ArkRescue

Adopt me please !
Maybe one of the dog rescues can use it since it's a big item?

I don't have lots of stuff, but I do have a comforter that I am going to get rid of. I redecorated my bedroom so it doesn't match any more- my cat pulled a lot of threads in it so it's not really donatable to a charity store, anyone want it? It's in great condition apart from the pulls

onelove6366

Still have any?

Just wondering if you still have anything? I cleaned out my cat house and threw the old blankets/comforters away as they were getting pretty nasty.

I was planning on making a trip to a thrift store for replacements but just saw this and thought I'd ask.

The nights are starting to get a little chilly and I think the ferals would like something to snuggle up in. And it's a great way to get flea control on them as I dust everything with flea powder that they lay on.

Thanks!

ArkRescue

Adopt me please !
No I don't have any. I take all of the linens I collect to the shelters usually as soon as I collect them. I'll be doing a collection again probably in October.

They need linens on a continual basis at all the shelters I'm sure.

Just wondering if you still have anything? I cleaned out my cat house and threw the old blankets/comforters away as they were getting pretty nasty.

I was planning on making a trip to a thrift store for replacements but just saw this and thought I'd ask.

The nights are starting to get a little chilly and I think the ferals would like something to snuggle up in. And it's a great way to get flea control on them as I dust everything with flea powder that they lay on.

Thanks!