Who Here Plays Pool? I need some advice

P

pamjoyrolltide

I've been playing pool for 8 years now. I think it's time for me to get a decent cue for myself since I have been using cheap billiard balls to play... Any prospective brands for intermediates? Fury, Cuetec, Cobra or Viking for instance?... please advise and explain briefly... Thank you

DEEKAYPEE8569

I've been playing pool for 8 years now. I think it's time for me to get a decent cue for myself since I have been using cheap billiard balls to play... Any prospective brands for intermediates? Fury, Cuetec, Cobra or Viking for instance?... please advise and explain briefly... Thank you

If money is no object, why not simply spend as much you want to spend? :shrug: McDermott cues come to mind first.....

Last edited:

Danzig

SPAM

GOOGLE - Any prospective brands for intermediates? Fury, Cuetec, Cobra or Viking for instance

the same thing is posted in tons of other forums.

DON'T SHOP AT THE LINK THEY PROVIDED.
Verry Over Priced!!!!!!!!

bcp

In My Opinion
If you dont want to break the bank but still want pretty decent quality I suggest looking at Joss.

I have one that I bought in the early 80s that is still in good shape and straight. Nice balance and weight with a solid hit that you can feel. Dont get that harmonic wobble feel when you hit hard or try to put some doo doo on the cue ball.