Property tax bills

granny45

Have they been mailed yet? I thought we usually got them in June. We haven't received ours yet; not that I'm in any hurry to get it; but just wanted to make sure that it wasn't lost in the mail.

dawn

Have they been mailed yet? I thought we usually got them in June. We haven't received ours yet; not that I'm in any hurry to get it; but just wanted to make sure that it wasn't lost in the mail.

We got ours last week.

Vince

Depends on the County also. Calvert doesn't get theirs until end of Aug, beginning of Sept. :shrug:

Vince

Depends on the County also. Calvert doesn't get theirs until end of Aug, beginning of Sept. :shrug:

My mistake. Calvert starts sending them 1 July, but they're not due to be paid until 30 Sept. I didn't get mine last year until Aug.

onthehill

Property Tax Bill Deception

Watch that July 1 semi annual date, if you pay your taxes after September, no matter how you pay them in two installments or more, as long as they are paid after September, you will be paying additional money above your yearly tax. Add the two figures on the semi annual sections together and see if they match the total tax figure if you pay by September. What a scam!