My kind of patriot

limblips

PREMO Member
I have not verified this but if true I think it is the best letter ever written! If untrue, it needs to be!

Dear Mr. Obama,

Thank you for not going to Arlington National Cemetery on Memorial Day. There is something very sacred about that place and about that day.
Those who bled and died for this country deserve to be honored and saluted by people who love their country and honor their sacrifice.

You don't belong there.

Thank you for realizing that and going to Chicago .

Craig P. Jacobi, Col , USA , (Ret)

McLean , VA

Bay_Kat

Tropical
I have not verified this but if true I think it is the best letter ever written! If untrue, it needs to be!

Dear Mr. Obama,

Thank you for not going to Arlington National Cemetery on Memorial Day. There is something very sacred about that place and about that day.
Those who bled and died for this country deserve to be honored and saluted by people who love their country and honor their sacrifice.

You don't belong there.

Thank you for realizing that and going to Chicago .

Craig P. Jacobi, Col , USA , (Ret)

McLean , VA

I sure hope it's real and I really hope Obama got wind of it, but I doubt it very seriously.

ciwmj

I sure hope it's real and I really hope Obama got wind of it, but I doubt it very seriously.

I very much doubt that obama would even care if he got wind of it. He cares only about his agenda and the hell with the AMERICAN people,since he doesn't seem to be one.:patriot: