Don't Bake Your Children and Pets

mAlice

professional daydreamer
It's gonna' be a hot weekend. Remember not to leave your children and pets in your vehicles.

mAlice

professional daydreamer
Be careful this weekend with yourself also.

It's going to be a wooly booger.

I don't even go outdoors in the summer unless I absolutely have to. I have my ac set at 72, fans on, and still break a sweat if I'm doing chores. If I'm sitting still, I only break a sweat if I have a hot flash.

Lenny

Lovin' being Texican
I don't even go outdoors in the summer unless I absolutely have to. I have my ac set at 72, fans on, and still break a sweat if I'm doing chores. If I'm sitting still, I only break a sweat if I have a hot flash.

Ha!:killingme

DEEKAYPEE8569

The other day, I made the mistake of turning my A/C off, thinking, 'Nobody's home during the day but the cat; and SHE likes it warm.' Well, I walk into the house around 6 p.m. and it's like a sauna. So, now I set the A/C at about 72 deg. on auto w/energy saver setting. MUCH better.