New Stores Coming to Calvert

sydney1121

I heard a rumor that we were getting a Trader Joes behind the Giant in Dunkirk - does anyone know if that is true? Are any other new stores coming to Calvert at all? I am so tired of shopping in Annapolis.

Highlander

ONE NATION UNDER GOD
I heard a rumor that we were getting a Trader Joes behind the Giant in Dunkirk - does anyone know if that is true? Are any other new stores coming to Calvert at all? I am so tired of shopping in Annapolis.

That would be cool. I haven't heard that one at all. I like Trader Joe's. Can anyone confirm or deny that rumor? Can we get a Target, too? Or do we have to settle for the smallest, worst Wal-Mart I've ever seen?

red_explorer

Its not coming....

No Trader Joes....not planned anytime soon, anyway. I have a good friend who works for them and said nothing south of Annapolis anytime in the next couple of years.

Rael

Supper's Ready
That would be cool. I haven't heard that one at all. I like Trader Joe's. Can anyone confirm or deny that rumor? Can we get a Target, too? Or do we have to settle for the smallest, worst Wal-Mart I've ever seen?

We like Trader Joe's, too. I just don't want Dunkirk to become a major center for the county. Wish they hadn't built that Walmart there, although I've only been there a couple of times. Any time I've been there, I thought the same thing you said "worst one I've seen". :boo:

Highlander

ONE NATION UNDER GOD
We like Trader Joe's, too. I just don't want Dunkirk to become a major center for the county. Wish they hadn't built that Walmart there, although I've only been there a couple of times. Any time I've been there, I thought the same thing you said "worst one I've seen". :boo:

I guess I have mixed feelings. I fear Prince Frederick is going to become the the next Waldorf. Waldorf has lots of good stores but it has become an extention of SE Washington DC, with all the traffic, crime, etc.

I need to remember that kinda stuff and appreciate what we have. I can always drive to Waldorf, Bowie or Annapolis but I can't get away from what we have here. We are probably better off without a Target or Trader Joes. I still wouldn't mind having a Chick fil A. They are my favorite FF restaurant.

TurboK9

My brain is mixing thread titles...

"New Black Panthers Coming To Calvert".

I guess I'll go return all this buckshot.... *sigh*