Michelle Obama off to Spain.

ImnoMensa

She needs a vacation from her vacations.

Poor Secret Service slobs don't get much time at home with the " Traveling Obama's".

First lady, daughter to travel to Spain - Yahoo! News

She is going over to have her butt kissed by Juan Carlos. I bet you didnt know that First lady's had "Official" visits.:popcorn:

Michelle Obama has reserved about 30 rooms for herself and her daughter, their friends and bodyguards at a five-star hotel in Benahavis near Marbella, hotel sources said.

Michelle Obama to vacation in Spain | Earth Times News

Living high on the Hog. Just send the bill to the US Treasury.

Last edited:

Otter

Nothing to see here
But you forgot this part...different news story with ABC news and Obama says the first couple is “not that far removed from what most Americans are going through.”

:killingme:killingme:killingme:killingme What a clown.

Vince

Guess she figures she'd better travel now because after her husband is done with our economy, no one will be able to afford travel. :lol:

BOP

And nary a peep out of anyone concerning this (from the same website):
"The White House says Mrs. Obama pay an official visit to Spain's King Juan Carlos and Queen Sophia. That meeting, as well as Mrs. Obama's other activities, will be closed to the press."

Official visit...closed to the press!? WTF, over!?

ImnoMensa

"The White House says Mrs. Obama pay an official visit to Spain's King Juan Carlos and Queen Sophia. That meeting, as well as Mrs. Obama's other activities, will be closed to the press."

I always thought the Secretary of State was responsible for "Official" visits, to heads of State, but maybe the Obama's do it differently.

I wonder if she has practiced her bow.

bcp

In My Opinion
I honestly dont know why you all are so upset about the obamas constant flights to various resort destinations.
All stars do it, they fly.
To name a few
Ritchie Valens
Buddy Holly
Ricky Nelson
Glenn Miller
Otis Redding
Jim Croce
Lynyrd Skynyrd
Stevie Ray Vaughn
Aaliyah
Patsy Cline
John Denver
JFK Jr.
Thurman Munson
Cory Lidle
Roberto Clemente
Payne Stewart
Rocky Marciano
Paul Wellstone
Will Rogers

Just let up and let them fly, it is their right as King and Queen. It is, and always has been their destiny.

Graymatter

It's called "transparency".

ImnoMensa

I honestly dont know why you all are so upset about the obamas constant flights to various resort destinations.
All stars do it, they fly.
To name a few
Ritchie Valens
Buddy Holly
Ricky Nelson
Glenn Miller
Otis Redding
Jim Croce
Lynyrd Skynyrd
Stevie Ray Vaughn
Aaliyah
Patsy Cline
John Denver
JFK Jr.
Thurman Munson
Cory Lidle
Roberto Clemente
Payne Stewart
Rocky Marciano
Paul Wellstone
Will Rogers

Just let up and let them fly, it is their right as King and Queen. It is, and always has been their destiny.

Those folks were all in private planes without benefit of the greatest trained pilots in the United States Air Force.