New Black Panther Party Leader Video: ‘We Will See

E

EmptyTimCup

:faint:

New Black Panther Party Leader Video: ‘We Will See Caskets and Funerals in the Community of our Enemy’

With recent controversial race topics entering the spotlight, such as the voter intimidation incident and Shirley Sherrod story, the media has been more than willing to open their arms and turn on their cameras to hear the opining of the National Chairman of the New Black Panther Party, Malik Zulu Shabazz. Shabazz has appeared on Fox News, issued a statement through CNN, and done exclusive interviews for various media outlets.

The Anti-Defamation League has described Shabazz as anti-Semitic and racist, trying "to recast himself as a serious civil rights leader in recent years by cloaking his bigotry and intolerance in religious and civil rights principles and inserting himself in high profile, racially charged issues around the country." This certainly seems to be the case as he has made an increasing number of appearances in the media, in which the audience is to suspend belief and assume this man is an evenhanded voice on race relations in America.

The video is from an event held in the summer of 2000 called the ‘Redeem the Dream' rally. It was hosted by the Reverend Al Sharpton and includes participation by the NAACP, Rep. John Conyers, New York gubernatorial candidate Andrew Cuomo, and former President of the NAACP and former Democratic Congressman, Kweisi Mfume. The C-Span library contains an entire 4 hour and 36 minute version of the video, so as not to confuse the media of the messages intent

Redeem the Dream, Shabazz speech transcript:

(Begin 3:10:15)

... You might be a doctor. You might be a lawyer. You might be a scientist. You might have evolved to the privileged class of society, but no matter how high you fly, no matter how high you think you have gone, you still the actual fact that we are still treated as ######s in the hills of America. Racism stinks, rotten, from the core to the ceiling of America today.

Thirty seven years later, ladies and gentleman of the black jury. I ask you, ladies and gentleman of the black jury, thirty seven years later, how do you find white America on injustice and racism?

Crowd: Guilty!

Ladies and gentleman of the jury, on America's state and federal police, how do you find them on police brutality and racism, how do you find them?

Thirty seven years later, black ladies and gentleman of the jury, how do you find white America and the outlaw governor George Bush of Texas, on the outright, cold-blooded murder on (inaudible) in Texas, how do you find them?

How do you find them?

How do you find her on the conspiracy to incarcerate black youth? How do you find her?

How do you find her after 400 years, after serving to build a country, how do you find white America today on the denial of reparations today, how do you find her?

How do you find her?

We in the New Black Panther Party led by our national chairman Khallid Abdul Muhammed have a black dream today. We have a black dream which is truly a vision. We have a black dream today of little black boys, little black girls, joining hands with other black youth and black students to organize, stop the violence in our communities, and unite against a common enemy.

We have a black dream today, and a vision today, of all of our people, black lawyers, black preachers, doctors, teachers, scientists, rap artists, gang members - all black people working for a common cause.

We have a dream today as I conclude, a black dream today of self defense. Of self defense in the face of racism. In the face of police brutality. In the face of overwhelming odds against us we today have a vision of a black dream today, a black dream that when we see caskets rolling in the black community, that when we see caskets rolling and funerals in the black community, that we will see caskets and funerals in the community of our enemies as well.

We have a black dream today that we believe in the Old Testament law of an eye for an eye, a tooth for a tooth, a limb for a limb, and a life for a life.

And when we organize, when we organize and unite, organize and unite like (inaudible) Stokely Carmichael said, then justice will flow down like a mighty river and then we can join hands and say ‘Free at last. Free at last. Black power. Black power. Then we will be free at last.'

Black power! Black power! Black power!

Thank you very much.​

(End 3:14:03)

Last edited by a moderator:

TurboK9

To this I would respond... remember, you are but a small percentage still of the population... thus 'minority'. The vast bulk of you are eeking out existence in concentrated urban areas, making you in bulk, easy to locate. Your idea of aiming a weapon involves mostly cool gangsta sideways grips or flamboyantly spraying weapons fire in random directions.

So I say, bring it on, if that is what you wish. :evil: My money is on the white guy behind the tree with the rifle who deer hunts every year and can hit a duck in flight from 50 yards out.

Last edited:

ImnoMensa

To this I would respond... remember, you are but a small percentage still of the population... thus 'minority'. The vast bulk of you are eeking out existence in concentrated urban areas, making you in bulk, easy to locate. Your idea of aiming a weapon involves mostly cool gangsta sideways grips or flamboyantly spraying weapons fire in random directions.

So I say, bring it on, if that is what you wish. :evil: My money is on the white guy behind the tree with the rifle who deer hunts every year and can hit a duck in flight from 50 yards out.

I am the enemy of no American, no matter what his color is until he goes out of his way to make himself my enemy.

When you do that, bring your best game, I intend to bring mine.

By the way this is the man that Obama and Holder went out of their way to protect from a jail sentence.

E

EmptyTimCup

:yeahthat:

hmm I was out walking the property last night, in the dark, with the power outage .... :whistle:

Seemed like a prime time for Home Invasion ...... no lights, most home phones need a wall wart to operate .... scared home owner fumbling in the dark with a cell ....

edinsomd

:yeahthat:

hmm I was out walking the property last night, in the dark, with the power outage .... :whistle:

Seemed like a prime time for Home Invasion ...... no lights, most home phones need a wall wart to operate .... scared home owner fumbling in the dark with a cell ....

Back in the woods here. Gen-set chugging away, two dobies, three bars on the cell, and something in size 12. I didn't see no steenken' home invaders, from wall wart or any place else.

hvp05

Methodically disorganized
I put this in a thread a couple days ago and it didn't get much traction, but I'll repost it here:

Blacks are beginning to realize they have a choice - chant in unison to whatever Shabazz, Wright, et al is shouting, or take responsibility, think for themselves, make the most of their American opportunities... and don't blindly follow any leader.

edinsomd

I put this in a thread a couple days ago and it didn't get much traction, but I'll repost it here:

Blacks are beginning to realize they have a choice - chant in unison to whatever Shabazz, Wright, et al is shouting, or take responsibility, think for themselves, make the most of their American opportunities... and don't blindly follow any leader.

"This is not the land of guarantee, this is the land of opportunity."
Powerful stuff. I served in the military with people of all colors; this gives me hope for our future. Thanks for posting again.

E

EmptyTimCup

.... we don't get our FREEDOM from Republicans, WE Don't Get Our FREEDOM From Democrats ..... We Lend Them Our Power ..........

:buddies:

nice vid

Pushrod

Patriot

Excellent message in that video. Unfortunately, the 95% of their community he is talking about will never see that movie or not want to believe it if they do.

chernmax

NOT Politically Correct!!

Awesome, been saying it for a while, took the shackles off the ankles and replaced it with chains on the brain. Wake up, there are choices!!! :buddies:

Aerogal

USMC 1983-1995
And I doubt it'll get lauded at the Cannes Film Festival or the Academy Awards. The buzz is all about another uber-lib documentary (not based on any historical or scientific fact), not sure the name but doesn't matter.

I wish I had an outdoor theater set-up, I'd play it at next years Juneteenth celebration. You know - the one where they celebrate the Emancipation Proclamation.

hvp05

Methodically disorganized
THANX!! When does this documentary come out?
Site says 2011, but not when or where. Maybe they would say if you e-mailed. :shrug:

The black community is a generation+ into the Democratic indoctrination, so it will probably take a while to undo that, but you have to start somewhere. At least there is hope. One more patriot fighting for America is one less government servant allowing her to unravel.

vraiblonde

Board Mommy
PREMO Member
Patron
Who freakin' cares about the Black Panthers? That's like Jesse Jackson insisting that he speaks for all black people. It's bull#### and I don't believe they represent anyone other than their own little club.

These skinhead punks spew all sorts of crap, but they don't speak for all white people, do they?

TurboK9

Dude. That gave me chills. Good chills! Friggin' awesome.