Mayor Williams and the Freaks

Hessian

Why would Mayor Williams show up with 25 mourning people and jump into the Camera lens at a site where 2 Freaks were killed? Does he mourn their bizarre behavior that might have prompted their deaths? No...He just wanted to get a blip on the news standing against "Hate Crime." It would have been far more to his credit had he years ago denounced the freakish/queer behavior and warn people about the sad results of that lifestyle instead of yet another endorsement.

For those who missed it, two teen agers defied parents and relatives years ago and became "transgendered" by choice. They ran wild for a few years and then a couple nights ago they were shot while in a car a block or so from their house.
It is a tragedy for their family (but they allowed their miscreants to act like that)
Its a tragedy for the community (there is a murderer out there.)
Its a tragedy that society can't lay down the law and recognize that this behavior is a broad path to destruction....talk about tolerance and its cost!

RoseRed

American Beauty
PREMO Member
Just because they were transgendered doesn't mean they needed or should have been killed.

jimmy

Drunkard
And there's Hessain once again basically applauding the death of those who live life differently than him....same old , just a different day... :rolleyes:

You honestly want Mayor Williams to come out and say that the MURDERS of these two teenagers was a "tragic but inevitable result of their lifestlye??"

Well, for starters, let's assume that you're NOT a complete homophobic, biggoted, fundamentalist who makes idiotic statements like this on a regular basis...why would a mayor of a diverse area like DC say something to that effect when he's already facing problems due to campaign fraud charges?? To say the LEAST, that would be an retarded political move on his part...

Oh and not to mention the fact that that's one of the stupidest observations I think you've made since the one that gave birth to lil' ol' Jimmy on this forum...

I can't believe that you can't find it in your supposedly Christian heart to find anything but contempt for people like this. Let's assume that there's something WRONG with them for whatever reason. How does that justify something like this? Would you let the killers off for simply doing what God has intended for such deviants all along??

Tonio

Asperger's Poster Child
Originally posted by jimmy
And there's Hessain once again basically applauding the death of those who live life differently than him....same old, just a different day... :rolleyes:

THANK YOU, Jimmy!!! You managed in one sentence to crystallize my thoughts. I wasn't sure at first if his post was even worth a response.

Hessian

Transgendered was the term originally used by the Washington Post....my ducks are all accounted for.

A Crime was committed (actually multiple crimes) ...The murderer is due for two counts of 1st or 2nd degree-I'll not defend him or his behavior.

The family probably should been charged with neglect years ago, or behavior contributing to the delinquency of a minor.

Do I think their behavior may have contributed to their deaths? Its obvious isn't it?

Do I think that leaders should condemn bizzare destructive behavior and warn against its natural outcomes?...um, only a mayor lacking morals and common sense like Mr Williams would disagree.

And in closing, I could never claim to have contributed to Jimmy's appearance on this forum, he is simply the byproduct of a poor public school liberal education and an amoral upbringing. His appearance here is simply to create new forms of cussing and insults. (Which he excells at.)
Whatever is foul, twisted, convoluted, bizarre, amoral, and contradictory to common sense--he is their champion.

jimmy

Drunkard
"Do I think their behavior may have contributed to their deaths? Its obvious isn't it?"

Well you've said you don't condone his actions, so I'm not gonna go after you on that route. However, you seem to be implying that their killing by someone who found their behavior/lifestyle objectionable was somehow not only unavoidable but acutally understandable.

Well that sucks. Cause in that world, everyone who leads a life that doesn't jive with someone's own personal set of beliefs is in danger of being killed by someone who disagrees...jeez, Hessian, that'd give me pause if I were you...

You see, YOU hold to a set of beliefs and engage in a lifestyle that many people find objectionable and dangerous. Does that mean that some liberal athiest can find you in a car reading a Bible and gun you down and it's just "TS" for you because, hey, your beliefs are controversial and not everyone agrees with you???

Without engaging in a personal attack or using foul language, I would ask you to maybe rethink the way you post your opinions on this forum....

And, for the record, I had not one interest in ever posting on somd.com until I saw your statement about killing gays...in that way, you DID give birth to me here....My WONDERFUL liberal education is actually what has enabled me to be the champion of those that you find objectionable and I will continue to do so so long as there are the Hessain's of the world filling the ranks of the other side...

Hessian

Ah ..Beliefs

Your beliefs are equal to mine so no one is right and no one is wrong...

Let's consider what David did a few hours ago....He found something that he considered objectionable printed in your diatribe...He deleted it.

How can this be? His belief system said it violated a code of ethics that the group has agreed to. It was outside the acceptable limits of decency....HMMM, Where does he come up with this you ask? Civilization!!!! Culture!!!Good Breeding!!!!Judeo-Christian ethic.

Thus, for the sake of decency and the possibility of children reading your curse...it was deleted.
Obviously he is placing his belief system above tolerating vulgarity.

I place my belief system above vulgarity too.
The victims in this crime were way outside the acceptable limits of decency, they violated a code of ethics that our civilization has agreed to...thus, I object.
Tony Williams doesn't get it either, and you see where the ethics of his followers have gotten their leader.-society objected.