And Another Oil Leak?

Larry Gude

Strung Out
This is not possible. We are running out of oil. How can it be leaking out all over hells half acre if we don't have much left???

bcp

In My Opinion
"The horrific pictures coming in of the oil spill in Calhoun County area underscore just how imperative it is for Michigan to move toward clean, safe energy sources like wind and solar instead of relying on outdated fuels like oil," Clean Water Action Michigan Director Cyndi Roper told the Gazette. "Sticking with outdated fuel will only hurt job growth and continue to harm the health and safety of our communities."

I honestly think that groups like the one quoted above are responsible.
What better platform to express your view, (as above) than in an article about yet another leak.

the fact that the cause of the leak is being investigated speaks volumes.

TurboK9

I honestly think that groups like the one quoted above are responsible.
What better platform to express your view, (as above) than in an article about yet another leak.

the fact that the cause of the leak is being investigated speaks volumes.

So how many of them are licensed to operate tugboats? Personally I would attribute this initially to crappy markings and lacking chart/plotter info in an area occasionally traveled by commercial vessels. :shrug: #### happens.

So how many of them are licensed to operate tugboats? Personally I would attribute this initially to crappy markings and lacking chart/plotter info in an area occasionally traveled by commercial vessels. :shrug: #### happens.

This one was a land-based operation which leaked into a river.

Although, the coincidence factor is awful high, and I agree with BCP about it being suspect.

bcp

In My Opinion
I dont know.
How many terrorists are licensed to fly planes?

TurboK9

I dont know.
How many terrorists are licensed to fly planes?

They hijacked the tugboat?!?! Wow I didn't know! :sarcasm:

OH MY GOD an accident involving an oil well! Someone must be behind this!

How many oil wells are there out there and how many have had incidents over how many years? Personally I think they've done very well (no pun intended) and am amazed there haven't been many many more.

*cough* OK I suppose MAYBE it's possible... but sh*t man, if you were going to do something like that there are much better targets than weeny shallow water wells...

TurboK9

This one was a land-based operation which leaked into a river.

Although, the coincidence factor is awful high, and I agree with BCP about it being suspect.

Ah yes. Oopsy. Suspect yes. But seriously, have you ever tried to FLY a tugboat?!