Obama; "I wanted to find a show Michelle...

Larry Gude

Strung Out
...actually watched!"

To Bawbwa in response to her question if it would be 'calming' for him to be on a show with 5 women that never stop when he has had such a tough time of late.

Now, I don't know why she thinks he needs a calming effect from them when he could have done that himself at any point by working on policies most American's actually support.

And, I can't think of anything more insulting to say about my wife than the View, a show with 5 women who never stop talking, is the only show she watches.

I can certainly see the benefit for him from the standpoint of not having to explain very much if they do all the talking.

Obama visists the hen house.

ciwmj

...actually watched!"

To Bawbwa in response to her question if it would be 'calming' for him to be on a show with 5 women that never stop when he has had such a tough time of late.

Now, I don't know why she thinks he needs a calming effect from them when he could have done that himself at any point by working on policies most American's actually support.

And, I can't think of anything more insulting to say about my wife than the View, a show with 5 women who never stop talking, is the only show she watches.

I can certainly see the benefit for him from the standpoint of not having to explain very much if they do all the talking.

Obama visists the hen house.

obama wants to do the show because women are historicaly liberal in their views. But he needs to be aware that many women have been soured by the current liberals and aren't biting on his line.

chernmax

NOT Politically Correct!!
The View is right down there with Jerry Springer, although Springer had a larger audience!!!

vraiblonde

Board Mommy
PREMO Member
Patron

Michelle Obama has never seen that show one single time, I'd lay money on it. She's always had a career and been busy, so I'm pretty sure she doesn't sit in front of the tube a lot, and certainly not to watch some hen party gabfest.

Obama was trying to be witty and flatter the View broads, and ended up making Michelle sound like an idiot.

Larry Gude

Strung Out
Michelle Obama has never seen that show one single time, I'd lay money on it. She's always had a career and been busy, so I'm pretty sure she doesn't sit in front of the tube a lot, and certainly not to watch some hen party gabfest.

Obama was trying to be witty and flatter the View broads, and ended up making Michelle sound like an idiot.

You did note my comment?

nd, I can't think of anything more insulting to say about my wife than the View, a show with 5 women who never stop talking, is the only show she watches.

I suspect The Won is going to be doing some "What? What?" this evening when the ol' lady is being a bit...frosty. :lol:

libertytyranny

Dream Stealer

:yeahthat: The show is horrible, and I can't imagine anyone with any sort of life watching it.

bluewater

:yeahthat: The show is horrible, and I can't imagine anyone with any sort of life watching it.

Right you are. I suspect the first lady probably sits down with her double cheeseburger every day and does watch it. She wants to make sure Whoopi and Joy are supporting all of the change we can believe in. Is it just me or does her ass look like its growing a few pounds a day. Guess its going to be tough going back to the rib shacks in Chicago when they get summarily booted out of DC. As far as BO, its so funny. He MADE HISTORY by being the first president to go on a daytime bull#### show. He is just making himself look stupid. All of the others before him had common sense enough to work on the pressing matters of the day. Not our boy BO, he is trying to single handedly ruin this country with his taking airforce one out for spins everytime he farts. So for all you jackasses that voted for him, are you happy with the CHANGE he brought. He is a lying sack of crap just like every other politician and a media whore. He can't stay out of camera range for long or he will turn into a chittlin.

ImnoMensa

Michelle had a good job at a prestigious law firm which she gave up and she also voluntarily gave up her license to practice law.I might remind you that part of Michelle's career consisted of a job at a hospital where she was paid $300,000 dollars a year, Her job it is rumored was to divert indigent patients away from the profitable University of Chicago. It is also rumored that she got her job because her husband had funds earmarked to said hospital.

It was so important that when she left , they didnt bother to even think of replacing her. I am sure that on the few days she did show up if she wanted to watch the View she had every opportunity.

Obama doesnt have to work really hard to make Michelle look like an idiot , she does pretty well on her own. Her statement" For the first time in my adult life I am proud to be American" stands out in my mind.

Another statement she made saying " she had to work twice as hard to get half as far." appears not to sound so bright either as we know the job at the hospital was a political payoff for funds received through Obama's pull in the State Senate.

I guess our opinions of Michelle don't jibe. Maybe she is hard at work right now, planning her trip to Spain or the vacation to Florida or the one to Martha's Vineyard. Yes life is rough for the First lady.

DocHudson

Seat Belts Save Boobs
Yup

:yeahthat:

Matthew

Right you are. I suspect the first lady probably sits down with her double cheeseburger every day and does watch it. She wants to make sure Whoopi and Joy are supporting all of the change we can believe in. Is it just me or does her ass look like its growing a few pounds a day. Guess its going to be tough going back to the rib shacks in Chicago when they get summarily booted out of DC. As far as BO, its so funny. He MADE HISTORY by being the first president to go on a daytime bull#### show. He is just making himself look stupid. All of the others before him had common sense enough to work on the pressing matters of the day. Not our boy BO, he is trying to single handedly ruin this country with his taking airforce one out for spins everytime he farts. So for all you jackasses that voted for him, are you happy with the CHANGE he brought. He is a lying sack of crap just like every other politician and a media whore. He can't stay out of camera range for long or he will turn into a chittlin.
You did see that exercise video she did with Harry Reid ? One wonders what earthquake she caused ?

bluewater

You did see that exercise video she did with Harry Reid ? One wonders what earthquake she caused ?

Exactly. A good friend of mine knows someone that works on airforce one and said she eats like a horse. Shes gonna miss all the steaks and lobsters when she gets shipped back to chicago. Maybe she can dine at Blagdovich's house with his wife since Blago will probably be serving time.

ImnoMensa

[A good friend of mine knows someone that works on airforce one and said she eats like a horse.}

She has the teeth for it.