Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Who Is Watching Your Child?

Quote Originally Posted by snake View Post
    You mean you enjoy the false pretense that government oversight means something is inherently better? That's why so many daycare facilities have drug issues that go on for years uncaught. That's why the TSA failed 95% of all it's tests. That's why forced backup cameras in cars raising prices has not reduced people backing over children in the last 15 years. You keep sleeping at night assuming that more government makes you safer, when it actually doesn't.

We live in a world where kids cannot have a lemonade stand, and it's because of people like you who shrug it off as not a big deal.

You do realize that child abductions like that are at all-time lows in the last 15 years? You also realize violence against children and violence in general is also down? Your child is statistically safer walking 2 miles to school at 8 years old alone than they are playing at the neighbors house or another family member (statistically highest likelihood of abducting or harming your child).
    Why are you bumping a 5 y/o thread?
    Quote Originally Posted by kom526 View Post
    Dear Baby Jesus lying in a crib in Bethlehem,
    I thank your divine intervention that I was not drinking anything when I read this post.

Quote Originally Posted by RoseRed View Post
    Why are you bumping a 5 y/o thread?
    Well, it IS stickied

Topic is still relevant

Registered User acommondisaster's Avatar
    It's for tax collection.
    Chaos breathes life into routine.

Quote Originally Posted by vraiblonde View Post
    License providers have background checks, finger printing, CPR, First Aid, SIDS class, many hours of childhood classes, water checks, fire inspections and many more things to ensure your child's safety.
    I am going to be a smart ass, sounds like a whole bunch of nanny state bull crap ....

Quote Originally Posted by Larry Gude View Post
    I mean, in this day and age, would anyone put it past the government to try and make you register even for your own kids?
    well there is that ....
    Weíre tempted to suggest a conspiracy here ó but itís just liberals agreeing yet again that conservatives have hidden, evil motives, because modern liberals simply canít conceive of any other reason to disagree with the liberal consensus.

Quote Originally Posted by EmptyTimCup View Post
    my wife and I live with my mother for this reason, my wife is a Stay At Home Mom ...... and now puts in many hours vol. at the school [wish it could become a paid job]

Quote Originally Posted by Hank View Post

do you make sacrifices for your children so they get a good education, come home to a loving family huh ?
    do you even have children, a boy friend ...
    go ahead Black Francis laugh it up, at the end of the day, I am ok with my life choices, and you can sod off
    Weíre tempted to suggest a conspiracy here ó but itís just liberals agreeing yet again that conservatives have hidden, evil motives, because modern liberals simply canít conceive of any other reason to disagree with the liberal consensus.

Quote Originally Posted by GURPS View Post
    do you make sacrifices for your children so they get a good education, come home to a loving family huh ?
    do you even have children, a boy friend ...
    go ahead Black Francis laugh it up, at the end of the day, I am ok with my life choices, and you can sod off
    You mad, Bro? Did I say anything about your parenting? I was laughing because your go-to "insult" is about living in Mommy's basement, yet you actually live in Mommy's basement! Damn, you are sensitive....You know I love you!

9. 08-22-2015, 07:37 PM

Members who have read this thread: 2