Dog at Tricounty

95blkgst

Just an FYI if any rescue groups have room.

One of my friends had to take his dog to tri-county last night because he ran out of time and cant keep him, he tried to give him away but no takers. I dont remember when he said that or i would have thought about it but right now we cant take in another dog.

the dog is a Pit/huskey mix. I know tri-county wont let people adopt pit's unless its a rescue.

Just an FYI, I have seen pictures of the dog, very pretty. Fawn color with blue eyes. I will see if i can upload a picture later today.

frequentflier

happy to be living
Just an FYI if any rescue groups have room.

One of my friends had to take his dog to tri-county last night because he ran out of time and cant keep him, he tried to give him away but no takers. I dont remember when he said that or i would have thought about it but right now we cant take in another dog.

the dog is a Pit/huskey mix. I know tri-county wont let people adopt pit's unless its a rescue.

Just an FYI, I have seen pictures of the dog, very pretty. Fawn color with blue eyes. I will see if i can upload a picture later today.

He ran out of time and can't keep him?
Is the dog neutered and up to date on shots?

95blkgst

I think he may be moving. I dont know why he got rid of him.

Ill ask him if he is neutered

He iis not neutered, but is up to date on his shots.

34625_145233902159081_100000174161263_474938_5344609_n.jpg

34563_145234118825726_100000174161263_474940_8378194_n.jpg

24812_109903325692139_100000174161263_265176_2141608_n.jpg

24812_109903272358811_100000174161263_265168_7620507_n.jpg

95blkgst

From what I remember if it is a pitt they have them in the back and you would have to go threw a rescue before you could see them.

T

toppick08

From what I remember if it is a pitt they have them in the back and you would have to go threw a rescue before you could see them.

Shiat..:lol:...I walked right back there one day and petted all those pups, esp. the nice Rottie..:yahoo:.......some girl finally came out and said these are in quarantine.....I said oh I'm sorry.....you should really pay attention to your customers.......:jerry:

Pasofever

Does my butt look big?
Shiat..:lol:...I walked right back there one day and petted all those pups, esp. the nice Rottie..:yahoo:.......some girl finally came out and said these are in quarantine.....I said oh I'm sorry.....you should really pay attention to your customers.......:jerry:

Especially the :shortbus: ones lol

bresamil

wandering aimlessly
I think they have him listed at Lucky Ones, not the shelter. It looks just like him and is named Tank but if so they are listing the breed wrong. Lucky Ones says their Tank is mastiff/great dane mix.

95blkgst

I think they have him listed at Lucky Ones, not the shelter. It looks just like him and is named Tank but if so they are listing the breed wrong. Lucky Ones says their Tank is mastiff/great dane mix.

not the same dog. One i posted has blue eyes. The one luckyones has doesnt have blue eyes

rabbithead

you really should pay attention to the signs- they say that the public is not allowed in that room. Guess they think customers will read and obey signs at TCAS. :smack: