Texas Roadhouse is next in Park Place

DPA469

So that's gonna be the next restaurant . Looks like its going right next to Olive Garden.

Anyone been to one?

Wildcat97

Texas Roadhouse is AWESOME!!! Went while I lived in western MD. The one on the Dual Highway is the best!

R

retiredweaxman

So that's gonna be the next restaurant . Looks like its going right next to Olive Garden.

Anyone been to one?

I am in the minority, but I personally do not like them. I have been 3 times and each time my steaks have not been cooked to order (how hard is it to cook a steak rare?), the taste is not what I had hoped for, and my wife claims I cook a steak better (ok, she may be biased).

Besides those issues, I find them to be overpriced and the service marginal at best.

Of course, you get free peanuts and are welcome (encouraged) to drop the shells on the floor. Loud country music (I hate country almost as much as I hate rap) sets the tone.

Enjoy - I will not be one of them at the grand opening.

Wildcat97

I I have been 3 times and each time my steaks have not been cooked to order (how hard is it to cook a steak rare?),

Try going to Olive Garden. Been there two or three times and have had to send the "mixed grill" back each time. REALLY?? How hard is it to cook a piece of steak ON A SKEWER to medium...which, btw is the HOUSE STANDARD?!

Medium has PINK in it....not supposed to be leather!

:cds:

Toxick

Splat
If anyone has 50 Grand kicking around and they want to loan it to me, I'll open up a Steak & Shake there.

sn315on

Southern Gal
We recently went to the one in La Plata and it was okay. We will give it another try before staying away. It took a long time to get the food out, then a few things were missing. They corrected it, but, not quickly. The server was nice though, he apologized.