house/apartment for rent

afjess1989

Amount of F##Ks given, 0
i know i posted this before but my last search didn’t turn up any findings so i thought i would try again im looking for a 3 bedroom house or apartment for rent in st.marys county for a 1,000 and under i doubt that a 3 bedroom will turn up but its wroth a shot ill even look at a 2 bedroom if the rooms are not to small TIA

Chasey_Lane

Salt Life
There are several apartments in the area: Abberly Crest & The Greens off Willows Road; Hickory Hills on Chancellors; The Villas off Great Mills Road (behind McKays), and several others. There are also a ton of apartment listings in the classifieds. If you haven't been able to find something, it's because you're not looking.

libertytyranny

Dream Stealer
There are several apartments in the area: Abberly Crest & The Greens off Willows Road; Hickory Hills on Chancellors; The Villas off Great Mills Road (behind McKays), and several others. There are also a ton of apartment listings in the classifieds. If you haven't been able to find something, it's because you're not looking.

All of those places are going to be more than 1,000. To find a three bedroom apt for less than 1,000 I can only think (off the top of my head) of spring valley and that isn't really a great place to be. The greens, maybe, but I think that is going to be over 1000 for a three bedroom as well, if they even have them.

afjess1989

Amount of F##Ks given, 0

all those places are over 1000 and if they are under they are to small hickory hills 1 bedroom starts at like 890 i think.. and i have been looking in to the classifieds i havent found anything i can afford that is what im looking for.

afjess1989

Amount of F##Ks given, 0
All of those places are going to be more than 1,000. To find a three bedroom apt for less than 1,000 I can only think (off the top of my head) of spring valley and that isn't really a great place to be. The greens, maybe, but I think that is going to be over 1000 for a three bedroom as well, if they even have them.

i called a realtor that had a place over in spring valley and i asked her what the area was like and she said "i cant tell you that" and i asked is that because you dont know or just cant tell me and she said i just cant tell you but i have heard some things about that place

Chasey_Lane

Salt Life
all those places are over 1000 and if they are under they are to small hickory hills 1 bedroom starts at like 890 i think.. and i have been looking in to the classifieds i havent found anything i can afford that is what im looking for.

I see several 2 bedrooms under $1K. Advertisement - Real Estate Rentals in Southern Maryland

Have you called any of the apartments? Most of the time the advertised prices are not what they are going for. Rent prices for apartments change daily depending on market fluctuation.

Chasey_Lane

Salt Life
i called a realtor that had a place over in spring valley and i asked her what the area was like and she said "i cant tell you that" and i asked is that because you dont know or just cant tell me and she said i just cant tell you but i have heard some things about that place

Realtors in general are not supposed to give their opinion of areas. I personally would never live in or around Spring Valley, but others here have expressed their opinions and like the area.

Have you looked into Spyglass Apartments in Cedar Cove? The area is nice, and the apartments are older so the rent would be cheaper.

smilin

BOXER NATION
There are 5 in the MLS. They are in Southern St Mary's, so may not work for you. I would call any Real Estate office, ask for a printed list of rentals, then go look at the outside and neighborhood. If you find something you like call a Realtor to see the inside.
Or look them up yourself on line.

afjess1989

Amount of F##Ks given, 0
There are 5 in the MLS. They are in Southern St Mary's, so may not work for you. I would call any Real Estate office, ask for a printed list of rentals, then go look at the outside and neighborhood. If you find something you like call a Realtor to see the inside.
Or look them up yourself on line.

the more southern the better the other half works at carrolls down in damron

smilin

BOXER NATION

I believe the proper answer would be something like: "I can't tell you, but if you are interested, please call the Sheriff's Department. They will point you in the right direction."
Look up red lining, blockbusting etc...
Sort of like the seat belt ads: "It's the LAW!" (Booming voice over).
:killingme