Garage Builder for South St Mary's?

migtig

aka Mrs. Giant
Does anybody have some suggestions for a garage builder for the Ridge area in St Mary's County?

Would love it if this person can pull the permits, handle the electrical wiring, etc. as well.

Thanks!

jhns64

Does anybody have some suggestions for a garage builder for the Ridge area in St Mary's County?

Would love it if this person can pull the permits, handle the electrical wiring, etc. as well.

Thanks!

John R Bean Construction, 301-994-2749

Thanks!
Message Vince. His garage is very nice. Builder may work in St. Mary's as well.

A

Anvil

Thanks!

I sent you a pm.

BOP

Thanks!

I seem to recall that hell will become an ice rink before you can get a permit to build a garage from the county.

You CAN however, get a permit to build a pole barn in a heartbeat. If you get my drift.

Maybe things have changed in the last few years, though. Good luck.

migtig

aka Mrs. Giant
John R Bean Construction, 301-994-2749
Thank you.

I sent you a pm.
Yes you did and now you have me as a stalker. :love: Thanks!

I seem to recall that hell will become an ice rink before you can get a permit to build a garage from the county.
You CAN however, get a permit to build a pole barn in a heartbeat. If you get my drift.
Maybe things have changed in the last few years, though. Good luck.
Very valid points, but I need electrical and a few other things and I probably need to be official about building the thing. Unfortunately. :ohwell: Otherwise I'd throw up a carport and wall it in. :lol:

Thank you everybody for the information.