This says so much about the way things are.

limblips

PREMO Member
The Bay Net Home » News Home » Live Updates

Teens Mowing Lawns Robbed at Knifepoint
WALDORF - 8/18/2010

Printer friendly

On August 13, at 5:15 p.m., two 14-year-old boys were walking in the 700 block of University Drive in Waldorf when they were approached by two males who asked about getting their lawn cut – the victims were pushing lawn mowers after cutting a neighbor’s yard.

One suspect asked about getting his grass cut and directed one of the boys toward a nearby house. At that point, the suspect displayed a knife and demanded money. The victim complied and both suspects fled.

No one was injured and the investigation is continuing.

Here we have 2 kids WORKING to make a few bucks and the trash that rides the free gravy train takes it from them. I guess this is a way to streamline the welfare system. Instead of the government taking the money to give to the lazy Bassturds, remove middle man and just steal what you need. When/if they are caught, I am sure they will get a slap on the hand and we will hear what good boys they are.

TurboK9

The Bay Net Home » News Home » Live Updates

Teens Mowing Lawns Robbed at Knifepoint
WALDORF - 8/18/2010

Printer friendly

On August 13, at 5:15 p.m., two 14-year-old boys were walking in the 700 block of University Drive in Waldorf when they were approached by two males who asked about getting their lawn cut – the victims were pushing lawn mowers after cutting a neighbor’s yard.

One suspect asked about getting his grass cut and directed one of the boys toward a nearby house. At that point, the suspect displayed a knife and demanded money. The victim complied and both suspects fled.

No one was injured and the investigation is continuing.

Here we have 2 kids WORKING to make a few bucks and the trash that rides the free gravy train takes it from them. I guess this is a way to streamline the welfare system. Instead of the government taking the money to give to the lazy Bassturds, remove middle man and just steal what you need. When/if they are caught, I am sure they will get a slap on the hand and we will hear what good boys they are.

It says even more about the way things have been for a very, very long time. Like dawn of mankind, preying on the weaker and smaller, and all that. :shrug:

Lenny

Lovin' being Texican

Does your Baynet page give you more information on the suspects than is in your post? I don't see mention of the socioeconomic or ethnic characteristics of the suspects in your post.

Why, yes. The article itself does characterize the suspects more than your unattributed c-a-p. (it helps, if you want to inflame your readers, to provide a link or all the information)