2nd Amendment Remedy Fails in Dallas

Nonno

Habari Na Mijeldi
A Texas man towed a trailer full of explosives into a suburban Dallas police station's parking lot, then set fire to his truck and started shooting in an apparent ambush, authorities said. He died after a shootout with police. (Aug. 17)

hvp05

Methodically disorganized
I wasn't convinced until now. Our government, because it has our best interest in mind above all else, should repeal that dangerous 2nd Amendment so things like this can't happen again. :patriot:

Vince

I wasn't convinced until now. Our government, because it has our best interest in mind above all else, should repeal that dangerous 2nd Amendment so things like this can't happen again. :patriot:
That must be it!!! This guy thought his 2nd Amendment rights were being taken away so he brought all his legal firearms and explosives there to demonstrate. Some liberal probably told him he couldn't do that so he open fired. Must be just how it went.

bcp

In My Opinion
Damn it. When are those maniacs in DC ever going to outlaw trailers full of explosives?
they are working on it.
not outlawing the trailer full of explosives directly, however they are trying to get rid of any vehicles that have the ability to tow the trailer in question.

try hooking the trailer up to your new government mandated Volt and yanking it somewhere.

ImnoMensa

they are working on it.
not outlawing the trailer full of explosives directly, however they are trying to get rid of any vehicles that have the ability to tow the trailer in question.

try hooking the trailer up to your new government mandated Volt and yanking it somewhere.

Ha ha , that would cut the 40 miles down to 10 if it even moved.

... they say he towed a trailor full of explosives to the police station and set fire to his pick-up, apparently trying to lure people outside ...

I can't believe no one has made the joke. I mean, it's comedic malfeasance not to have made the joke yet.

JoeRider

Federalist Live Forever
I wonder if his trailer was registered? Is there a waiting period in Dallas? Mentally ill people should not be allow to use trailers.

chernmax

NOT Politically Correct!!
A Texas man towed a trailer full of explosives into a suburban Dallas police station's parking lot, then set fire to his truck and started shooting in an apparent ambush, authorities said. He died after a shootout with police. (Aug. 17)

Just because your mental condition disqualifies you from owning a fire arm, why are you picking on the 2nd Amendment? :dye:

Pushrod

Patriot
What a dufus; "I am going to ignite explosives in my trailer by lighting my truck on fire". Play stupid games, win stupid prizes.