Fair Warning You Mosque Protestors

Matthew

She'd better do it now before she gets her butt handed to her in November.

I wonder if they still have little bit of street still maned after her in Little Italy ?

Gilligan

#*! boat!
PREMO Member
I hope that does not result in me having to refund the money I got in the mail along with my anti-mosque talking points!

If I lose the regular funding I get to help me define and voice my opinions, that is more of my food stamps that will have to go to Colt 45 bumpers.

Bummer.

migtig

aka Mrs. Giant
Is anybody else noticing that everytime a "group" of people disagree with anything the adminstration says or does, that group is threatened with lawsuits and criminal investigations?

Matthew

Is anybody else noticing that everytime a "group" of people disagree with anything the adminstration says or does, that group is threatened with lawsuits and criminal investigations?

Or made to look like laughing stocks by the state controlled media.

Oh wait,by our non biased free thinking press that thinks its' smarter than Joe Public.:cds:

This is the currency of a state on the verge or into tolitarianism.

migtig

aka Mrs. Giant

Oh wait,by our non biased free thinking press that thinks its' smarter than Joe Public.:cds:

Just to double check I was remembering my world history correctly, I looked it up and have to concur with you,

Totalitarianism - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
Totalitarianism (or totalitarian rule) is a political system where the state, usually under the control of a single political person, faction, or class, recognizes no limits to its authority and strives to regulate every aspect of public and private life wherever feasible.[2] Totalitarianism is generally characterised by the coincidence of authoritarianism (where ordinary citizens have no significant share in state decision-making) and ideology (a pervasive scheme of values promulgated by institutional means to direct most if not all aspects of public and private life).[3]

Totalitarian regimes or movements maintain political power through an all-encompassing propaganda disseminated through the state-controlled mass media, a single party that is often marked by personality cultism, control over the economy, regulation and restriction of speech, mass surveillance, and widespread use of state terrorism.

Matthew

It also maintains it through a secret police force as well as citizens watching each other and children encouraged to report on their own parents' activities.

Toxick

Splat
House Speaker Nancy Pelosi, California Democrat, called for an investigation of those who are protesting the building of the Ground Zero Mosque on Tuesday.

Has someone alerted the ACLU?

Would that be a conflict of interest if the ACLU was fighting for the mosque, AND the protestors of the mosque?

Gilligan

#*! boat!
PREMO Member
Would that be a conflict of interest if the ACLU was fighting for the mosque, AND the protestors of the mosque?

They would figure something out. Heck, the left has managed to thread the needle by supporting women's rights and at the same time advocating for those who stone them to death.:howdy:

hvp05

Methodically disorganized
It also maintains it through a secret police force as well as citizens watching each other and children encouraged to report on their own parents' activities.
Come on, dude! That is NOT going to happen here. What do you expect? - the WH to set up some sort of tipline where people can report such "suspicious" activities? :rolleyes:

Er. Wait...

Vince

:yeahthat:

:yeahthat: Too.

SamSpade

You have been reported. You shall be investigated. You have no right to your opinion.

----
House Speaker Nancy Pelosi, California Democrat, called for an investigation of those who are protesting the building of the Ground Zero Mosque on Tuesday.

Audio file in blurb
AUDIO - Rep. Pelosi calls for investigation of WTC mosque opposition - Washington Times

I was able to tolerate her on the grounds that she was delusional at best, and a moron at worst. Delusional if she so thoroughly buys into her party's agenda that she can actually believe contradictory statements as true, or moronic because she's incapable of understanding it.

It's official. I detest this woman now. She has no concept of what being American is. It doesn't matter if she's delusional. She doesn't grasp what freedom means.

Vince

E

EmptyTimCup

You have been reported. You shall be investigated. You have no right to your opinion.

we want to know who is paying for this :killingme

i heard them talking about this on WMAL on the morning drive :otter:

E

EmptyTimCup

Is anybody else noticing that every time a "group" of people disagree with anything the administration says or does, that group is threatened with lawsuits and criminal investigations?

Rush was talking about this, in the 1400 hr segment ...

anyone who disagrees, is threatened with civil or criminal suits

hvp05

Methodically disorganized
Nazi Pelosi said:
I support the statement made by the Interfaith Alliance that ‘We agree with the ADL that there is a need for transparency about who is funding the effort to build this Islamic center.
Considering the way she has defined "transparency" in Congress, and the big guy has done it in the WH, I figure nothing will be done whatsoever. :shrug:

What I take from this is her disbelief that the opposition movement is even real - much in the same way she dismissed the TEA Partiers a year or so ago. I wonder where she thinks the uniform 60+% negative views of this 'community center' are coming from.

And then to label this a "local issue", which is basically telling the opposition outside NYC to shut the heck up, is fairly insulting.

kom526

They call me ... Sarcasmo
All dissent and opposing viewpoints to the progressive group think is funded by the KKK, Glen Beck, Rush and FOX News therefore it is Astro Turf and not grass roots, common sense opposition.