Rain

belvak

Happy Camper
Let it rain, Let it rain, Let it rain...

rain3.gif

belvak

Happy Camper
About 3/4 of an inch since midnight last night here on base...more on the way...might see a break soon then possible boomers this afternoon and evening.

Don't have a rain guage at home, but it was pouring like crazy for a spell last night. It woke me up from a sound sleep hitting against the side of the house and our bedroom windows!!! The rain "never" hits that side of our house!! :lol:

OldHillcrestGuy

Don't have a rain guage at home, but it was pouring like crazy for a spell last night. It woke me up from a sound sleep hitting against the side of the house and our bedroom windows!!! The rain "never" hits that side of our house!! :lol:

It was about 2:15am when it came through and poured the first time in Charlotte Hall, saw one flash of lightning but no thunder, then it stopped and then again around 330-400am it rain pretty good for awhile. at 7am this morning I had 1/2 inch oof rain in gauge. :buddies:

MrZ06

I love Texas Road House
I hope its poors when I get off work this after noon. If so I am goign to run around my yard and jump in puddles like I used to do when I was a kid.

ArkRescue

Adopt me please !
tell him to come after Noon - it will be dry by then I hear

QUOTE=vraiblonde;4356205]Tomorrow needs to be dry so my yard guy can come fix me up.[/QUOTE]

kom526

They call me ... Sarcasmo
tell him to come after Noon - it will be dry by then I hear

QUOTE=vraiblonde;4356205]Tomorrow needs to be dry so my yard guy can come fix me up.
[/QUOTE]

Doesn't mean the ground will be dry enough for equipment though.

ArkRescue

Adopt me please !
Quite true - especially after this much rain .....

I think many of us will need a canoe to get to work tomorrow LOL

Doesn't mean the ground will be dry enough for equipment though.[/QUOTE]