Man Arrested for Child Abuse after Critically Inju

ICit

Jam out with ur clam out

I dont have kids.... but what the eff is with people.. and how can they do that to small kids :eyebrow:

hell .... I may threaten to beat my dogs... and they still look at me crazy because I cant bring myself to discipline them that harshly.

prayers for the little girl... may she pull thru

afjess1989

Amount of F##Ks given, 0
I dont have kids.... but what the eff is with people.. and how can they do that to small kids :eyebrow:

hell .... I may threaten to beat my dogs... and they still look at me crazy because I cant bring myself to discipline them that harshly.

prayers for the little girl... may she pull thru

I have no idea this is the 2nd guy in two days that killed or hurt their child both under 12 months

kk2187

I don't understand how babies so young, or any child really, could cause someone to abuse them at all, let alone to the point of being critical or even worse, death. Like the 4 month old, what could she have possibly done? People are just sick.

I hope this baby girl pulls through as well.

Edit: I guess to answer my own question.. She was probably crying.

ICit

Jam out with ur clam out
I don't understand how babies so young, or any child really, could cause someone to abuse them at all, let alone to the point of being critical or even worse, death. Like the 4 month old, what could she have possibly done? People are just sick.

I hope this baby girl pulls through as well.

Edit: I guess to answer my own question.. She was probably crying.

The 4 month old died... lets hope the 7 month old makes it

SoccerMom2

WTF! Beat his a$$! My kids are my life. I could never hurt them at all. I hope they rape him in jail with a shank and pee in his eye.

C

CalvertNewbie

I am so disgusted at all these people abusing/killing their children. Why is it such a difficult concept to just use a condom if you're not man enough to be a father? Go on the damn pill if you're not woman enough to be a good mother.

I'm generally not a violent person but I seriously feel like beating the living crap out of these idiots!

emma1606

QUOTE=SoccerMom2;4356124]WTF! Beat his a$$! My kids are my life. I could never hurt them at all. I hope they rape him in jail with a shank and pee in his eye.[/QUOTE]

:yeahthat: Couldn't have put it better myself!

mitzi

This one at least killed them before rolling the car in the river. That Susan Smith rolled her car in the river with the 2 children STILL alive. Either is incomprehendable. Why don't these people turn their kids over the Social Services if they don't want them.

BOP

Welp, that didn't take long, did it?

freefaller 8/18/2010 at 2:28 PM
To ALL ST MARY'S RESIDENTS

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Please do not comment on this story unless you have a close personal relationship with
Mr. Hall. After all, if you don't know him personally, how can you pass judgement on him?
I expect KIM1989 to show up here soon and blame the baby because she had a medical condition that caused her to cry.

Maybe Gr8scott00 will want to blame the Sheriffs office, the States Attorney and the Medical Examiner because they're just blaming this guy so they can save their jobs.

Of course, Jameo may just give this guy a pass because he was tired...

Vince

This one at least killed them before rolling the car in the river. That Susan Smith rolled her car in the river with the 2 children STILL alive. Either is incomprehendable. Why don't these people turn their kids over the Social Services if they don't want them.
:yeahthat: I will never understand people who abuse and kill their children. Give them away to someone who will take care of them. If they don't want the responsibility, give them up.

People like Susan Smith should be executed. They don't belong in this world.

mitzi

:yeahthat: I will never understand people who abuse and kill their children. Give them away to someone who will take care of them. If they don't want the responsibility, give them up.

People like Susan Smith should be executed. They don't belong in this world.

I agree 100 percent. This guy who is "accused" of abusing the 7 month old was released, not bond set. I just don't get it.

Vince

I agree 100 percent. This guy who is "accused" of abusing the 7 month old was released, not bond set. I just don't get it.
Don't get it either. :shrug: He should have been sent straight to jail pending execution.

Freefaller

You missed my sarcasm

:sarcasm:
Welp, that didn't take long, did it?

My comments were completely sarcastic. They were based on the defenders of the other child abuser who killed his 4 month old daughter. Both of these child abusers should spend the rest of their life in jail. Next time I'll start my comments with "Sarcasm Alert"