SMECO tree trimming

John Z

if you will
:yay: to SMECO on their responsiveness to my tree trimming inquiry. I filled out a webform on their website Sunday evening asking if they could take a look at the trees near the powerlines that ran up to our house, and they were out there with a crew by lunchtime on Monday. They were so fast that the wife didn't yet know I had sent an inquiry. :blushing:

They cut one tree down, and trimmed three others away from the line and were done in an hour. Thanks SMECO.

DEEKAYPEE8569

:yay: to SMECO on their responsiveness to my tree trimming inquiry. I filled out a webform on their website Sunday evening asking if they could take a look at the trees near the powerlines that ran up to our house, and they were out there with a crew by lunchtime on Monday. They were so fast that the wife didn't yet know I had sent an inquiry. :blushing:

They cut one tree down, and trimmed three others away from the line and were done in an hour. Thanks SMECO.

They must've been short trees.

John Z

if you will
They must've been short trees.

Yes, the one they cut down was only about 30 feet or so. they just trimmed branches on the other ones. Still, they made quick work of it. They were the Penn Line guys. The wife said they sorta hesitated before leaving as if they wanted a tip or perhaps some side work. If I were home, I'd have asked how much to cut a few others down.... :whistle:

General Lee

Maybe you get better service over there in Charles County. Power seems to be going out in my area for unknown reasons lately and they are forever fixing it. I'm about to put them in the spotlight like Pepco has been. They are quick to raise your rates, send out contractors to read your meter, charge you to re-read your meter and the list goes on. But wheres the service we pay for??