'Hostile' Fetus Had a 'Negative Agenda'.....

Nonno

Habari Na Mijeldi
Fired Woman Denies CEO's Claim That 'Hostile' Fetus Had a 'Negative Agenda'

"(CN) - A woman says Hearthstone Homes' CEO fired her after claiming that her fetus had a "negative agenda" and was "'hostile' towards him." The former executive assistant claims in Omaha Federal Court that Hearthstone CEO John Smith consulted with psychics about the "negative energy" he felt from her fetus, which reminded him of his own unpleasant experience in the womb, and then gave her the ax.

Jammie Harms says that throughout her employment with Hearthstone, Smith and other managers pushed a spiritual and religious atmosphere in the workplace "based on concepts incorporating universal energy, concepts of reincarnation, and intuitive spiritualism." Harms says that Smith shared his beliefs that past lives determine current behaviors.

More at: Courthouse News Service

Last edited by a moderator:
I can't say I blame the fetus. I'd be hostile toward him too if he was about to fire my expecting mother.

Lenny

Lovin' being Texican
In an 8th Circuit ruling from 2007, another ex-employee of Hearthstone Homes was awarded $1 in damages after suing the company for religious discrimination.

I don't know how they stay in business with all these judgements against them. :sarcasm: