Man Shot and Pants Stolen .....

hvp05

Methodically disorganized
They wanted a pair that they didn't have to hold up?????
:punalarm: :lol:

That was the definition of adding insult to injury. If they catch those d!ckwads, they should humiliate them equally before throwing them into a hole for a long time.

ImnoMensa

:punalarm: :lol:

That was the definition of adding insult to injury. If they catch those d!ckwads, they should humiliate them equally before throwing them into a hole for a long time.

If they catch these two, which is highly unlikely, they will be charged with attempted murder.

IMO the punishment for an outright intent to murder a person in cold blood , for his pants or his wallet should get the same punishment as 1st. degree murder.

The fact that this man isn't dead is only because of the Grace of God.

They meant to murder him, How many others have they shot or attempted to murder, How many will they murder before being caught.

These two clowns are rabid killers and should be put down.

Pushrod

Patriot
There are some savages in our society. I would really hate to see what our urban and suburban areas would be like if we had a societal collapse aka post katrina, but more far ranging. I think it would be a mad max type scenerio.
I mean look at the L.A. riots post Rodney King, I think that could possibly happen in any urban area.

limblips

PREMO Member
There are some savages in our society. I would really hate to see what our urban and suburban areas would be like if we had a societal collapse aka post katrina, but more far ranging. I think it would be a mad max type scenerio.
I mean look at the L.A. riots post Rodney King, I think that could possibly happen in any urban area.

A most excellent reason to amass quantities of ammunition and I ain't talking BB's!

Pushrod

Patriot
A most excellent reason to amass quantities of ammunition and I ain't talking BB's!

If you remember, the only business in the riot zones that were still standing and not looted, were the Korean businesses where the owners were on the rooftops defending their property with military patterned rifles such as the Ar-15.