Sign in Waldorf?

ROXYBOARD15

Sign in Brandywine?

I'm just curious... I was driving North on 301 today by the new Target and BoneFish restaurant.There was a sign up that said police operation in progress. Does anyone know what this was about? I didn't really see anything going on so it seemed kind of odd.

Last edited:

Lenny

Lovin' being Texican
I'm just curious... I was driving North on 301 today by the new Target and BoneFish restaurant.There was a sign up that said police operation in progress. Does anyone know what this was about? I didn't really see anything going on so it seemed kind of odd.

You have been secretly videotaped by the po po who want to catch drivers trying to videotape the po po.

Baja28

Obama destroyed America
I saw it too and thought the same thing. But today on the southbound lanes, I saw 4 police cars with speeders pulled over. :cds:

Aerogal

USMC 1983-1995
We used to call those 'bear traps' or 'wolf packs' depending on how they were operating.

That they actually advertise now is interesting.

BOP

We used to call those 'bear traps' or 'wolf packs' depending on how they were operating.

That they actually advertise now is interesting.

It's a distraction so you don't notice the po-po and don't slow down in time to not get radared.

They were going to go with "Look, it's Elvis," but they didn't want to cause a riot.

belvak

Happy Camper
It's a distraction so you don't notice the po-po and don't slow down in time to not get radared.

They were going to go with "Look, it's Elvis," but they didn't want to cause a riot.

:killingme For this, I forgive you for twisting my words in the Mexican Food tread!!

BOP

:killingme For this, I forgive you for twisting my words in the Mexican Food tread!!

Sorry, I'd do better if I could get my coffee down - if people wouldn't keep making me spit it all over my monitor (aps - "...it's a reminder that Washington can be burned to the ground.")

:coffee:

yknotpoms

SOMD POM MOM
Between Brandywine and Clinton this morning I saw 7 different radar traps by PG's finest.

PG's finest have been working 301 and 5 into and out of DC for weeks now. Don't know what days they pick more then others, but that sign moves up and down 301/5 and some days you see a ton of people pulled over, sometimes none. Speeding, accidents, driving on the shoulder, light running, bad merging, and agressive driving are all bad from the join of 301/5 in Waldorf all the way up to the Suitland PKWY and on to Pennsylvania AVE if you dare to deal with that construction cluster ####.

onel0126

Bead mumbler
Had to be southbound, because northbound is always backed up from the shopping center till at least SoMd Hospital in the mornings.

Mostly southbound but there was one northbound this morning.

Still waiting for the wall to be built at the PG/Chas. line with a Brandenburg- style gate coming southbound.......