Obama admin protesting 8/28?

E

EmptyTimCup

:popcorn:

The Daily Caller had an interesting run in with the Department of Education this week. When calling to ask why the Secretary of Education was speaking at an anti-Glenn rally being staged on 8/28 by the Reverend Al Sharpton, the Obama administration HUNG UP! Might as well, it's not like there's a good excuse. Stu’s latest blog has all the info.

Obama administration official takes tough stand against restoration of honor at anti-8/28 rally

It’s come to this. Secretary of Education Arne Duncan has decided to make a speech on 8-28…at a counter-rally to Glenn’s Restoring Honor event on August 28th. Of course, when The Daily Caller asked them about why yet another high level Obama official is spending their time obsessing over Glenn rather than dealing with the actual problems we have in America-they were promptly hung up on.

:killingme

Aerogal

USMC 1983-1995
Oh yeah - I am definitely going to the rally. Idiots are so warped by their ideology they have no idea what it's about. It's a celebration of America and it's ideals of Life, Liberty and the Pursuit of Happiness. You know - the same ideals MLK espoused.

I think I'll wear my 'MLK was a Republican' t-shirt :coffee:

bcp

In My Opinion
Oh yeah - I am definitely going to the rally. Idiots are so warped by their ideology they have no idea what it's about. It's a celebration of America and it's ideals of Life, Liberty and the Pursuit of Happiness. You know - the same ideals MLK espoused.

I think I'll wear my 'MLK was a Republican' t-shirt :coffee:
I have to go to a family thing on the 28th but I was going to be joining a group of friends for the ralley until my wife reminded me.

I also betting that with Al (he smeared poop on her) Sharpton in the area, the chance for unintended violence is going to be high as he fires up his crowd of recipients.

Take pictures, not being at this one is killing me, Im still going to try to find a way out of the family thing.

and for the record. I cant actually stand to watch Glenn Beck 99% of the time.

Aerogal

USMC 1983-1995
I will and I'll try to get video too.
I posted pics when I went to the TEA Party demonstration last September to counter the MSM's lack of coverage and lies about the crowd. Plan on doing that too again this year.

E

EmptyTimCup

everyone going should have a Camera or video recording device

so we can record the lefts attack

BOP

:popcorn:

The Daily Caller had an interesting run in with the Department of Education this week. When calling to ask why the Secretary of Education was speaking at an anti-Glenn rally being staged on 8/28 by the Reverend Al Sharpton, the Obama administration HUNG UP! Might as well, it's not like there's a good excuse. Stu’s latest blog has all the info.

Obama administration official takes tough stand against restoration of honor at anti-8/28 rally

It’s come to this. Secretary of Education Arne Duncan has decided to make a speech on 8-28…at a counter-rally to Glenn’s Restoring Honor event on August 28th. Of course, when The Daily Caller asked them about why yet another high level Obama official is spending their time obsessing over Glenn rather than dealing with the actual problems we have in America-they were promptly hung up on.

:killingme

Politics in Washington DC - all the dynamics of your average kindergarten class.

bcp

In My Opinion
everyone going should have a Camera or video recording device

so we can record the lefts attack
so you think its coming too?

Personally I see no reason for them to gather on the same day unless they plan to try and shout down, or physically attack. I wonder if this could be the starting point of a new civil war of sorts. Left agianst Right, workers against leaches.
Seems to me that the Right is always trying to figure out how to keep their money and the left is trying to figure out how to get the rights money without working for it.

E

EmptyTimCup

I think people gathering should record events for their own defense

to minimize the claim of spitting on Congress Critters

harder for the left to edit and spin something if 200 videos go up on youtube showing the truth

Pushrod

Patriot
What will be funny and frustrating to watch will be the disparity in the media reporting of the two events. They will gush about the 100's that turned out for Sharptons speech, but will downplay the hundreds of thousands that turn out for Glen's rally and riddle the reporting with disparaging remarks.

ImnoMensa

In this case Blacks against Rights.

I cannot understand why they would give permits to two such rallies with opposite views.

It sounds like a stupid thing to do, but we are dealing with people who aren't especially bright.

I have every intention of being there Camera in pocket.(I have one of those lttle digital jobbies that does video too.)

This really sounds dumb to place a race baiting fool like Sharpton in the same area as Conservative Americans. Makes you wonder if the Black Panthers will be there with Al carrying their billy clubs and wearing half-assed military clothes.

TurboK9

I cannot understand why they would give permits to two such rallies with opposite views.

It sounds like a stupid thing to do, but we are dealing with people who aren't especially bright.

I have every intention of being there Camera in pocket.(I have one of those lttle digital jobbies that does video too.)

This really sounds dumb to place a race baiting fool like Sharpton in the same area as Conservative Americans. Makes you wonder if the Black Panthers will be there with Al carrying their billy clubs and wearing half-assed military clothes.

Should I bring my dog with, in case the BP's are there? I'd just like to walk him through their little love-knot and watch 'em pee their drawers. :lmao:

hvp05

Methodically disorganized
What will be funny and frustrating to watch will be the disparity in the media reporting of the two events. They will gush about the 100's that turned out for Sharptons speech, but will downplay the hundreds of thousands that turn out for Glen's rally and riddle the reporting with disparaging remarks.
At least until they get to the 'racist elements'. If one guy of 50,000 is present at Glenn's rally with an anti-MLK/anti-Sharpton sign, the media will make him the poster-boy and pound the question of why he wasn't removed. Meanwhile, Sharpton could have the NBP as featured speakers delivering some of their greatest hits, such as "Kill the Cracker Babies" and "Rise up Against These Motherf###ers", and that will be written off as innocent free speech.

Lenny

Lovin' being Texican

Has anyone posted WHERE Sharpton's group is allowed to meet?

bcp

In My Opinion
In this case Blacks against Rights.

I dont think so.
Maybe back in the 60s, but now that racism is all but gone, and those doors to success are open if they choose to persue an education, there are many blacks that will be fighting on the side of right.
at the same time as long as we have JPCs being fed at the public table, we can be assured that there will be whites against the right also.
same with hispanics, those that are here legally are most likely getting tired of the image they are getting due to their illegal and vile uncaring south amercan counter parts.
There will be some Hispanic people on the right side.

The country is no longer torn between races as it was in the past, it is now breaking apart on lines of those that can and are willing to support themselves and those that think they should get a free ride.

bcp

In My Opinion
Has anyone posted WHERE Sharpton's group is allowed to meet?
no, but with that group you know they got to be giving something away for free.
I suspect that they are going to try to be close enough so they can disrupt the Americans by using noise. If the noise does not work then you can pretty much bet that some, if not many will try to disrupt in a physical way. The normal obama stations covering it will report it as though the Americans instigated the other group with taunts of racial slurs.

And to be honest, I would expect that the sharpton group has their plants already to stand with the Americans and yell those racial slurs in order to get it on film.

Nonno

Habari Na Mijeldi
I suspect that they are going to try to be close enough so they can disrupt the Americans by using noise. And to be honest, I would expect that the sharpton group has their plants already to stand with the Americans and yell those racial slurs in order to get it on film.

You really are a buffoon! :killingme

bcp

In My Opinion
Look, nonothings getting thirsty again

here you go,

Obama.jpg