Special Olympics is run by a bunch of Retards!!

itsbob

I bowl overhand
Jennifer Anniston is in hot water with the Special Olympics after she suggested she was a retard for her choice in career.

The Special Olympics writes a LONG detailed letter detailing how terrible a person she is, and how the word shouldn't be used even in a self deprecating manner. Get over yourselves, she meant nothing by it.

Well, at least she's not a Blck Hole.. Though I bet nobody would turn their back on h-Uranus

vraiblonde

Board Mommy
PREMO Member
Patron
People, not every single thread needs to turn into a big internet penis waving contest. :smack:

itsbob

I bowl overhand
People, not every single thread needs to turn into a big internet penis waving contest. :smack:

I'd like to amend the title of my thread..

Special Olympics AND CNN are run by Retards...

Jeebus f'n christ.. They are making a HUGE deal out of this.. saying "The R word should be removed from the English language like the N word" REALLY bad example on their part, but what do you expect for a bunch of retards. Thought it was somewhat ridiculous that even REPORTING the news they couldn't use the REAL WORDS.. they had to make it sophomoric and childish contnuily referring to the words as the "N WORD" and now the "R WORD".

N word hasn't been removed from the English language turn on any rap station and I'm sure you'll hear at least twice in every song..

So do they mean it's off limits only to famous people on talk shows? Or would it be ok for fellow retards to refer to their friends as retar (leaving of the 'd' would be a sign of respect), but off limits for anyone else to use it?

Bunch of friggin RETARDS the entire lot of them.

Last edited:

BOP

Vast herds of internet penisi waving around is a disconcerting sight to most.

I hear that nonothing has much experience in handling these sorts of things.

:dye:

BOP

I'd like to amend the title of my thread..

Special Olympics AND CNN are run by Retards...

Jeebus f'n christ.. They are making a HUGE deal out of this.. saying "The R word should be removed from the English language like the N word" REALLY bad example on their part, but what do you expect for a bunch of retards. Thought it was somewhat ridiculous that even REPORTING the news they couldn't use the REAL WORDS.. they had to make it sophomoric and childish contnuily referring to the words as the "N WORD" and now the "R WORD".

N word hasn't been removed from the English language turn on any rap station and I'm sure you'll hear at least twice in every song..

So do they mean it's off limits only to famous people on talk shows? Or would it be ok for fellow retards to refer to their friends as retar (leaving of the 'd' would be a sign of respect), but off limits for anyone else to use it?

Bunch of friggin MORONS the entire lot of them.

How does a retard know he's being insulted by being called a retard?

Will an R-word still know he's being insulted by being called the R-word? What if he's B-word? Can you call him an F-bomb, R-word, N-word?

What if he's half white, half black, like Dear Leader? Hey, you cracker-ass F-bomb R-word N-word! How the H-word are you? How's your S-word sister? Still f-word the football team?