One lane bridge

I caught the tail end of an announcement on the radio that the bridge will only have 1 lane open this weekend...BUT missed which bridge... Is it th TJ bridge?

The Maryland State Highway Administration (SHA) reminds motorists that crews will be on site at the MD 4/Thomas Johnson Bridge at the Calvert - St. Mary's county line on Saturday, August 28 and Sunday, August 29, weather permitting for inspection work.

Work will begin at approximately 6 a.m. and end no later than 1 p.m. each day. SHA will close one lane and flag persons will alternate traffic across the bridge. Variable message signs will be placed along MD 2/4 in Calvert County, as well as MD 4 and MD 235 in St. Mary's County.
SHA thanks motorists for their patience and cooperation. To learn more about SHA projects in southern Maryland, customers may call the SHA District Five office at 1-800-331-5603 or send e-mail to SHADistrict5@sha.state.md.us

Oh thank you so much!
My Dad is participating in the antique car show in PF sunday and he trailers his car... I'm sure he will want to take an alternate route!!!!

royhobie

hobieflyer
I went across the bridge yesterday. I was surprised to see so many patches on the surface. Also, I understand if they tighten the bands too much, it puts stress in other areas. Anyone know if this is true? That's some pretty good epoxy they used last time. I haven't seen any new cracks yet when I was boating under the bridge.