Wikileaks founder Julian Assange accused of rape

Nonno

Habari Na Mijeldi
"Swedish authorities say they have issued an arrest warrant for Wikileaks founder Julian Assange, on accusations of rape and molestation.

The warrant was issued late on Friday, said Karin Rosander, communications head at Sweden's prosecutors' office.

Swedish police have been trying to contact Mr Assange, but have not yet been able to, she told the BBC.

Wikileaks, criticised for leaking Afghan war documents, quoted him saying the charges were "without basis"."

Full article here.

Nonno

Habari Na Mijeldi
Sweden withdraws warrant for WikiLeaks founder

"STOCKHOLM — Swedish prosecutors have withdrawn an arrest warrant for WikiLeaks founder Julian Assange, saying the rape suspicions against him are unfounded. In a brief statement Saturday, chief prosecutor Eva Finne says: "I don't think there is reason to suspect that he has committed rape."

Sweden withdraws warrant for WikiLeaks founder  | ajc.com

hvp05

Methodically disorganized
"I don't think there is reason to suspect that he has committed rape."
"... However, there is still reason to believe he is a jackass of the highest order, which has put Americans everywhere on the lookout for his scrawny tail." :evil:

Baja28

Obama destroyed America
"STOCKHOLM — Swedish prosecutors have withdrawn an arrest warrant for WikiLeaks founder Julian Assange, saying the rape suspicions against him are unfounded. In a brief statement Saturday, chief prosecutor Eva Finne says: "I don't think there is reason to suspect that he has committed rape."

Sweden withdraws warrant for WikiLeaks founder #| ajc.com
So now you are contradicting your own posts. What a loser you are.

Nonno

Habari Na Mijeldi
So now you are contradicting your own posts. What a loser you are.

No, this is a prime example of a loser posting.....:killingme

Attachments

• mikey_loser post.jpg
    mikey_loser post.jpg
    73.6 KB · Views: 48

hvp05

Methodically disorganized
So now you are contradicting your own posts.
Ah, the consequences of jumping at whatever comes down the pike and not thinking for oneself. As I said in another thread, it's basically what he thinks Breitbart did to Sherrod - only worse.