Some random black guy waved at me this morning

migtig

aka Mrs. Giant
It was Charles Lollar I'm sure. He was supposed to be there at the intersection today sign waving. :lmao:

Pete

Repete
No he was holding a cup of coffee, but now that you mention it the 30 or so other people with him were waving Lollar signs. Ah, maybe that was a clue!

bresamil

wandering aimlessly
It was Charles Lollar I'm sure. He was supposed to be there at the intersection today sign waving. :lmao:
Please tell me it wasn't. I have this thing for refusing to vote for the people on the side of the road. I wanted to vote for Lollar.

He was a Marine. He should have more self respect.

Please tell me it wasn't. I have this thing for refusing to vote for the people on the side of the road. I wanted to vote for Lollar.

He was a Marine. He should have more self respect.

I could be wrong, but I don't believe he was wearing a Statue of Liberty outfit and a "get your taxes done at Liberty Tax Service!" sandwich board...:shrug:

bresamil

wandering aimlessly
I could be wrong, but I don't believe he was wearing a Statue of Liberty outfit and a "get your taxes done at Liberty Tax Service!" sandwich board...:shrug:
Yeah I wouldn't vote for that guy either. :lol:

I just remember all of the "near accidents" that would happen on 235 during rush hour because some fool was sign waving on the side of the road. Got on my nerves.

Then again I also don't like politicians that I don't know personally that want to be my friend on Facebook.

And the guys running for sheriff that put balloons on your kids wrist without asking.

Pete

Repete
Yeah I wouldn't vote for that guy either. :lol:

I just remember all of the "near accidents" that would happen on 235 during rush hour because some fool was sign waving on the side of the road. Got on my nerves.

Then again I also don't like politicians that I don't know personally that want to be my friend on Facebook.

And the guys running for sheriff that put balloons on your kids wrist without asking.

Balloon hater