ANOTHER Cab Driver incident.....

bcp

In My Opinion
Once we can get Sharia law imposed, this type of thing will no longer happen in this country.
after the first few caught are stoned to death in the public square, or have their head cut off with a rusty sword, people will think twice before acting in such a mannor.

bcp

In My Opinion
Cab drivers are a target in every country. Comes with the job.

You aren't too bright, are you?
Do mean that someone riding in a car alone, occupied with driving more so than watching their passenger, while being in possession of possibly large sums of money would actually be a target to someone prone to stealing even in other countries?

MMDad

Lem Putt
Do mean that someone riding in a car alone, occupied with driving more so than watching their passenger, while being in possession of possibly large sums of money would actually be a target to someone prone to stealing even in other countries?

Happens all the time in my homeland.

hvp05

Methodically disorganized
Define "large". The pizza dude has a sign saying he doesn't carry more than $25 or so, yet those guys still get robbed.

Happens all the time in my homeland.
Oops... :lol:

Baja28

Obama destroyed America
I see why she needs a toy. No one in their right mind would boink that fugly thing.