"Filll the Boot" in traffic?

glhs837

Power with Control
Its a good cause, I know. And they are wearing vests, but still, is it wise to have these folks not just coming up to the cars while the light is red, but actually standing between the lanes while traffic passes during the green? If any other charitable organizations folks did this, I'm pretty sure they would get cited.

Not to mention, when a car stops, half in the oncoming turn lane, and half still back in the travel lane, they should be waved on or over, not kept there with the boot, making traffic either stop or have to change lanes to avoid them.

Great Mills Road and St Marys Square is where, if your wondering.

kk2187

I was coming through there this morning, and on the right sidewalk, a guy was talking to a girl while I was sitting at the red light. As soon as it turned green and I started to accelerate, he jumped in front of my car and yelled something and then walked to stand in between the two lanes.

I didn't know they were asking for donations as I only glimpsed at the sign on the firetruck as I drove by and thought they were just supporting a politician because I saw most of them just waving. I would've donated after realizing it, had the idiot not jumped in front of my car as I started to move.

I was coming through there this morning, and on the right sidewalk, a guy was talking to a girl while I was sitting at the red light. As soon as it turned green and I started to accelerate, he jumped in front of my car and yelled something and then walked to stand in between the two lanes.

I didn't know they were asking for donations as I only glimpsed at the sign on the firetruck as I drove by and thought they were just supporting a politician because I saw most of them just waving. I would've donated after realizing it, had the idiot not jumped in front of my car as I started to move.

Nope don't think they or the flower sellers shold be out there either.

Rosie

It was the firefighters from Bay District collecting donations for Jerry's Kids . They were at Walmart too standing in the road !