Been Caught in a Re-Election Year Crime Bust?

Mdbtyhtr

I for one am tired of this stuff. Get a life, grow up or get a hobby and not necessarily in that order.

Clem_Shady

Go figure...

I for one am tired of this stuff. Get a life, grow up or get a hobby and not necessarily in that order.

Yeah, yeah, yeah, we get it... you no longer live in the County or state, but you're tired of viewing my posts...

You have a right to your opinion, but you err on some major points...I have no dog in this fight and no longer live in the county or the state and have no personal knowledge of what you allege, however,

I am a Bail Bondsman, Private Investigator and Bail Enforcement Agent, and I will tell you from personal experience that Fritz has personally assisted me with extraditing fugitives back to face the music, while others in a similar position have flatly refused.

On the whole, were I to still be a resident in St. Marys, Fritz would have my vote.Scott

VoteJP

J.P. Cusick
Mr Short-Bus.

Yeah, yeah, yeah, we get it... you no longer live in the County or state, but you're tired of viewing my posts...

The thing is that most of the posters here are Republicans cheering on their Republican candidate Fritz.

Of course these pretend to be some sort of independent voters giving some unbiased opinion when really they just tote the Republican line.

We have a local Attorney Mr John Mattingly of the Democratic Party running unopposed in our September primary for the Office of State's Attorney, and hopefully he will take out Fritz in the November general election.

:shortbus:

Clem_Shady

The thing is that most of the posters here are Republicans cheering on their Republican candidate Fritz.

Of course these pretend to be some sort of independent voters giving some unbiased opinion when really they just tote the Republican line.

We have a local Attorney Mr John Mattingly of the Democratic Party running unopposed in our September primary for the Office of State's Attorney, and hopefully he will take out Fritz in the November general election.

Well spoken!

God bless you, Sir.

Zguy28

Well, no way Mattingly wins now.

bresamil

wandering aimlessly

They both suck. Vote Pete for States Attorney!!

VoteJP

J.P. Cusick
Mr Short-Bus.

And lets not forget that Fritz is unopposed in the Republican primary so he is guaranteed to win this Sept 14th primary, and the Republicans can not vote for anyone otherwise until the November general election.

Winner.

Clem_Shady

And lets not forget that Fritz is unopposed in the Republican primary so he is guaranteed to win this Sept 14th primary, and the Republicans can not vote for anyone otherwise until the November general election.

Winner.

Oh NO!

You spoke "his name."

He just gained another 100,000 voters.

:jameo:

jaie

So happy!
You never told us which part of the cop circus you're in? The Loot Gang? The Newspaper Caper gang? Or, do you just serve pizza and beer at the FOP?

:whistle:

I hope he's part of the newspaper capers that stole your poor excuse of a paper.

bcp

In My Opinion

I would think that you would want Fritz, evidently he is against jailing people or garnishing their wages for failure to pay child support. and he is all for letting the drug dealers and users go on with their habits.. according to the video.
At any rate, he seems like he is all for the same stuff you are, the dem on the other hand is not.
So, the conclusion? you vote dem regardless of what either candidate stands for. You are one of the uninformed ignorant voters that vote party line without any knowledge of who you vote for.

You once again exposed your total ignorance to the world around you.

Now, lift up your rock, and climb on back under it.