Death to Americans

itsbob

I bowl overhand
Several hundred Afghans chanting "Death to America" rallied outside a mosque in the Afghan capital on Monday to protest against an American church's plan to burn a copy of the Koran on the anniversary of the September 11 attacks.

Afghans protest U.S. church's plans to torch Koran# - Yahoo! News UK

Sounds like we found some new targets. Great way to get them out from hiding.

We should send Nonno to Afghanistan to explain it to them.

Since all Muslims aren't terrorists, not ALL Americans want to burn the Koran..

hooknline

Several hundred Afghans chanting "Death to America" rallied outside a mosque in the Afghan capital on Monday to protest against an American church's plan to burn a copy of the Koran on the anniversary of the September 11 attacks.

Afghans protest U.S. church's plans to torch Koran# - Yahoo! News UK

Sounds like we found some new targets. Great way to get them out from hiding.

I wish that Pastor would find another way to vent his frustration at radical Islam. With our troops on the ground, it is not a good time to use that kind of example to send his message. I wish he would study his decision a bit more and see the damage it would cause for our own Country. It is their choice though because a Radical Muslum would burn a Bible or American Flag as fast as a matchstick burns.

So reducing Iraq and Afghanistan to rubble is just part of the game, but burn the Koran and down go the gloves. :lol:

bcp

In My Opinion
Bring Our People Home

By Christmas.

All Of Them
I agree.
Bring them home and stop interfering with the politics and the problems of the middle east. They will bring down their own society on their own much faster than we can do it for them.

Leave them alone to do as they please, but make it clear that if they pursue a course of destruction for the U.S, their next commodity might just be glass.

leave, let them live in peace or whatever it is they consider their lives to be, but never again do we retaliate in any manner that would take more than a week at the most to destroy their country.

Larry Gude

Strung Out
I wish that Pastor would find another way to vent his frustration at radical Islam. With our troops on the ground, it is not a good time to use that kind of example to send his message. I wish he would study his decision a bit more and see the damage it would cause for our own Country. It is their choice though because a Radical Muslum would burn a Bible or American Flag as fast as a matchstick burns.

If burning their book causes them to kill someone, what's that say about them? Come on, people!

Are we actually so weak that we are worried that our troops, in the field, armed, at war, are in DANGER because some kook burns a book 8,000 miles away? What if we just kill the enemy first?

:tap:

ancientmariner

Hello Branson
PREMO Member

chernmax

NOT Politically Correct!!
If radical Muslims want death to All Americans now, how many more Americans will die as a result of burning of a Koran??? Someone check under the desks of the ACLU for input!

hooknline

If burning their book causes them to kill someone, what's that say about them? Come on, people!

Are we actually so weak that we are worried that our troops, in the field, armed, at war, are in DANGER because some kook burns a book 8,000 miles away? What if we just kill the enemy first?

:tap:[/QUOTE

What will be achieved by burning the Koran? What's the Objective? If we have one American Killed directly resulting from that burned Koran then it was senseless and not productive. It will only place our troops on more alert than they already are and who knows what current Military plans could be screwed up because of that action. He has an American right to burn it, although not sure what good could come from it.:coffee:

If radical Muslims want death to All Americans now, how many more Americans will die as a result of burning of a Koran??? Someone check under the desks of the ACLU for input!

alot I fear; and for what purpose?

bcp

In My Opinion

:tap:[/QUOTE

What will be achieved by burning the Koran? What's the Objective? If we have one American Killed directly resulting from that burned Koran then it was senseless and not productive. It will only place our troops on more alert than they already are and who knows what current Military plans could be screwed up because of that action. He has an American right to burn it, although not sure what good could come from it.:coffee:

alot I fear; and for what purpose?

What good does burning the American Flag in American cities by unwashed illegals do?
And yet, the same group saying that that "church" shouldnt burn the koran will defend the right of the illegals to burn the flag based on their freedom of speech?

Personally, I think if that "church" wants to really make a statement, they should burn a mosque and film the cutting off of the heads of the members.

JoeRider

Federalist Live Forever
Considering that the US Government "PAYS" Americans to descrate other religon icons, what's the big deal?

But then you don't have to worry about nuns.

Piss Christ - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

The piece caused a scandal when it was exhibited in 1989, with detractors, including United States Senators Al D'Amato and Jesse Helms, outraged that Serrano received $15,000 for the work, part of it from the taxpayer-funded National Endowment for the Arts. Serrano received death threats and hate mail, and lost grants due to the controversy.[8] The work was vandalized at the National Gallery of Victoria, Australia, and gallery officials reported receiving death threats in response to Piss Christ.[9] Supporters argued the controversy over Piss Christ is an issue of artistic freedom and freedom of speech.

Others alleged that the government funding of Piss Christ violated separation of church and state.[10][11]

Sister Wendy Beckett, an art critic and Catholic nun, stated in a television interview with Bill Moyers that she regarded the work as not blasphemous but a statement on "what we have done to Christ": that is, the way contemporary society has come to regard Christ and the values he represents.[12]

Nucklesack

Considering that the US Government "PAYS" Americans to descrate other religon icons, what's the big deal?

But then you don't have to worry about nuns.

Piss Christ - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

The piece caused a scandal when it was exhibited in 1989, with detractors, including United States Senators Al D'Amato and Jesse Helms, outraged that Serrano received $15,000 for the work, part of it from the taxpayer-funded National Endowment for the Arts. Serrano received death threats and hate mail, and lost grants due to the controversy.[8] The work was vandalized at the National Gallery of Victoria, Australia, and gallery officials reported receiving death threats in response to Piss Christ.[9] Supporters argued the controversy over Piss Christ is an issue of artistic freedom and freedom of speech.

Others alleged that the government funding of Piss Christ violated separation of church and state.[10][11]

Sister Wendy Beckett, an art critic and Catholic nun, stated in a television interview with Bill Moyers that she regarded the work as not blasphemous but a statement on "what we have done to Christ": that is, the way contemporary society has come to regard Christ and the values he represents.[12]

Your comparing our Secular Society with a Theocracy?

hooknline

What good does burning the American Flag in American cities by unwashed illegals do?
And yet, the same group saying that that "church" shouldnt burn the koran will defend the right of the illegals to burn the flag based on their freedom of speech?

Personally, I think if that "church" wants to really make a statement, they should burn a mosque and film the cutting off of the heads of the members.

:whistle: If that happens, you might as well throw the Constitution in the fire (who needs it anymore) Armchair worriors make me sick. :duel: