Fritz Trivia Question

Clem_Shady

"No cops were ever fired by Voorhaar for lack of productivity and the supervision of the unit was so lax that those in charge were not even aware that a detective had stolen more than $15,000 in drug funds before being caught. That supervisor was not fired by Voorhaar and was hired by St. Mary’s States Attorney Richard Fritz as an investigator after retiring from the Sheriff’s Department. The detective who stole the money cut a deal and was fired."

Welcome to St. Mary's Today Online Edition!

Who was the detective?

Merlin99

Visualize whirled peas
PREMO Member
"No cops were ever fired by Voorhaar for lack of productivity and the supervision of the unit was so lax that those in charge were not even aware that a detective had stolen more than $15,000 in drug funds before being caught. That supervisor was not fired by Voorhaar and was hired by St. Mary’s States Attorney Richard Fritz as an investigator after retiring from the Sheriff’s Department. The detective who stole the money cut a deal and was fired."

Welcome to St. Mary's Today Online Edition!

Who was the detective?
He's going to have to do something to me personally to not have my vote, that's just because anyone who causes you so much distress, must be doing something right.

JOKER

Great Mills Rd
I just Voted (Early Voting) at the Govermental Building.

I voted for Fritz !!!!

L

Libertarian

Dude, let it go man!! Does the mere thought of Richard Fritz keep you up late at night?
What Clem needs to realize is that voters are often grossly misinformed when they go to the polls, and often merely vote for the name that is familiar to them. By him harping about Fritz all the time, he is actually increasing Fritz' popularity and name recognition.

Clem_Shady

What Clem needs to realize is that voters are often grossly misinformed when they go to the polls, and often merely vote for the name that is familiar to them. By him harping about Fritz all the time, he is actually increasing Fritz' popularity and name recognition.

Then using your flawed logic, JP will be your next Governor, right?

L

Libertarian

Then using your flawed logic, JP will be your next Governor, right?
You continue to show your flawed way of thinking. If name recognition was based strictly on what people read on this forum, then JP would have the edge in that department. However, we know that this forum is tiny compared to the other avenues used to promote name recognition. My point is that you are helping Fritz extend his popularity, an area in which he already has an edge over Mattingly (or whoever is running against him). For voters in this forum who may not be very familiar with Fritz or Mattingly, you are simply making Fritz the more popular candidate in their minds. That's just the way it works in politics...negative publicity is sometimes better than no publicity.

Themis

FRITZ all the way, he's the only one that will take Mattingly down PERIOD!

Good Job!
Since you've been singing Dick Fritz's praises his numbers have risen.
He'll get 100% of the Detention Center vote, they love that man. DOUBLE PERIOD YA!
Keep up the good work!!!!!!!:yay: