To the cruel person...

wittykitty

To the person who hit the dog with the red Durango this morning, I hope karma finds you in the worst possible way. I saw you do it and there's no way that it was an accident.

To the person who hit the dog with the red Durango this morning, I hope karma finds you in the worst possible way. I saw you do it and there's no way that it was an accident.
[earklevoice]Did I do that?[/earklevoice]

A little more info would be good. Location? You never know, there could be 2 different red durangos that hit dogs today.

RoseRed

American Beauty
PREMO Member

Did you get a tag number and report them?

Aerogal

USMC 1983-1995
What for? What will they get cited with? Caninecide? Unless they purposely ran the dog down it's not their fault, and it would be hard to prove otherwise unless you video taped it. Not much you can do except feel bad for the dog.

wittykitty

I was standing at my front door this morning when two dogs were walking through the neighborhood, past my house. Their parents walk them several times a day and are ALWAYS on leashes...not this morning. No parents and no leash, but they were still walking on the side of the road. (BTW, one was a husky and the other was a black lab.) The driver did not swerve or change their driving in any way and there was no other traffic.

Rock_Chick

I was standing at my front door this morning when two dogs were walking through the neighborhood, past my house. Their parents walk them several times a day and are ALWAYS on leashes...not this morning. No parents and no leash, but they were still walking on the side of the road. (BTW, one was a husky and the other was a black lab.) The driver did not swerve or change their driving in any way and there was no other traffic.

Did you stop to see if the dog was ok?

Baja28

Obama destroyed America
Based on what you say here, the driver did no wrong. The dog ran in front of them.

K_Jo

Pea Brain
PREMO Member

Maybe there was a turtle in the other lane.

n0n1m0us3

why so serious

Maybe the driver didn't see the dogs...maybe the dog stepped in front of the car...
Was the dog killed and what did the parents say after about why the dogs were out unattended?

itsbob

I bowl overhand
The driver did not swerve or change their driving in any way and there was no other traffic.

Smart driver he did exactly as he was supposed to do, and exactly what I tell my kids to do if they happen into an animal in the road..

They also don't refer to dog owners as "Their Parents"..

What a Maroon!!

aps45819

24/7 Single Dad
Smart driver he did exactly as he was supposed to do, and exactly what I tell my kids to do if they happen into an animal in the road..

They also don't refer to dog owners as "Their Parents"..

What a Maroon!!

:yeahthat:Big surprise somebody didn't see a black lab on the side of the road

itsbob

I bowl overhand
:yeahthat:Big surprise somebody didn't see a black lab on the side of the road

Was that you I saw going South on 5 this morning..

Say a green Miata, but didn't register until it already went by.. Not that I would have waved, I was concentrating on my perfect riding position, and transferring my weight from my feet to my legs!

TurboK9

Maybe the owner should have kept their dog confined.

Bottom line, a driver can't (not even intentionally) hit your dog if the dog is where it is supposed to be, in your home or yard.

Good grief I am soooo sick of all the stupid people making excuses for why their dog(s) are running loose... My dog broke the tieout (nice shoelace / moldy rope there, Nancy.) or he dug out under the fence (while you left him out all day while you were working, or were inside enjoying your AC no doubt), my kid left the gate open (and your dog has NO training so would not come back when called)..... unless a stranger breaks in and leaves the effing door / kennel open, there IS no excuse. :nono: Likely he was simply escaping the feces festooned hellhole you sentenced him to languish in!!

:nono: Shame on you to those who blame the driver. It is NOT difficult to keep a dog confined if you are willing to put in the tiniest bit of effort.

:tantrum

Last edited:

aps45819

24/7 Single Dad
Was that you I saw going South on 5 this morning..

Say a green Miata, but didn't register until it already went by.. Not that I would have waved, I was concentrating on my perfect riding position, and transferring my weight from my feet to my legs!

Rode the bike this morning, got tired of the slow acceleration