Obama sez that more people...

Larry Gude

Strung Out
...will be willing to blow themselves up and kill if the Koran burning goes on.

Bet the pastor didn't give that much thought, huh?

hvp05

Methodically disorganized
One would think, if The O were concerned for everyone's well-being, he would be seeking out those folks prone to blow themselves up and institutionalize them before they engage in the blowing up activities.

Such mentally unstable people clearly should not be running loose in our society.

If this [Quran burning] does not set them off something else will. Or all the sane people could be guilted into walking on proverbial eggshells to appease the ones who are prevented from becoming mass murderers by nothing more than a mental thread. You know, whichever.

bcp

In My Opinion
...will be willing to blow themselves up and kill if the Koran burning goes on.

Bet the pastor didn't give that much thought, huh?
Did he mention this because it was a personal thought of his should the burning go as planned?

Is it too late to send another copy to the "church"

dontknowwhy

you know, i really don't care what anybody is going to think of me for doing it, but i'm gonna burn a copy as an act of freedom of speech...kinda hopin it does incite the muslims...that way they will be seen for who they really are. might as well do something to bring them outta hiding. at least we won't be taken by surprise then...if our jellyfish president & his radical cabinet won't stand up for the american citizenry, then who's gonna?? i guess the american citizenry?

Baja28

Obama destroyed America
Today it's burning korans, tomorrow it'll be because we eat pork, the next day because our women show their faces.

Yet they burned an American flag in protest yesterday.

Eff these animals. Burn away baby!! I'll do what I want when it's well within my constitutional right. :patriot:

Mongo53

Yes, Mid-East culture can be extroidinarily Myopic, unable to see the other side of an issue, and doing exactly what they criticize others for doing and it never even entering their mind its lopsided and unfair.

Freedom of speech was intended to allow political discourse, NOT to deliberately provoke someone else. Lets NOT be myopic ourselves and do the exact same thing as the otherside, and act like we are the only ones justified.

It should be condemned as insensative.

I think the real object lesson here is how each side reacts to the exercise of rights that offends the others. Those offended certainly have the right to free speech to let everyone know they are offended, but thats were it stops, violence or even threats of violence in retailation is wrong.