This is hillarious!!!!

Themis

Reader's Letter: Richard D. Fritz: Fradulent Sample Ballots - Southern Maryland News, Charles County, Calvert County and St. Mary's County News
LOL
Fritz hates Rossignol so much that he is trying to twist an obvious endorsemnt by the Town Hall Alliance into
a conspiracy. A Republican refusing an endorsement from other Republicans. What's the World coming to?
Is the Republican party in Saint Mary's county falling apart?
Time for Fritz to sick the "altered sample ballot" gestapo on those criminals.
I hear the penalty for counterfeiting in Saint Mary's County is really severe.:killingme

vraiblonde

Board Mommy
PREMO Member
Patron
I think the point is that Mr. Fritz does not wish to have his name associated with the Town Hall Alliance. And I don't blame him for not wanting the public to get the mistaken impression that he is affiliated with them in any manner.

Themis

I think the point is that Mr. Fritz does not wish to have his name associated with the Town Hall Alliance. And I don't blame him for not wanting the public to get the mistaken impression that he is affiliated with them in any manner.

You do have to admit that any politician who says that Ken/Clem is a friend in St Mary's is either suicidal, or maybe thinks that it wouldn.t show much integriy to denie that he's their friend. Two things I haven't been able to figure out is why they let him run wild on a website that should be used to focus on the issues they are running on to win the election. I don't think dirty campaighn advertising here has been accepted nearly as wel as dirty politics There are too many places he could do what he's doing now The real Baffling thing to me is what does Ken/Clem think is in this for him? From what i understand his past friends, partners, investors haven't made out very well by dealing with him. One responder to a thread suggested that there is a rumor that if three of the Town Haller's win seats on the council, they will make him the County Administrator(LOL). I think it's preposterous to even think such a thing could occur. The men running on the Town Hall ticket have to know that if they tried to appoint him to any postion, or give him any county job that mob rule would ensue, and they would all be tarred and feathered, then run out of town on a rail. Hell, I would even show up with a bag of feathers.
I Still think Fritz is a Putz, and they shouldn't want his name associated with their alliance. I guess our differences of opinions is what makes the world go round.
P.S. I do appreciate your help on my past ignorance of the rules here.