Interview with Fritz's Rape Victim

Clem_Shady

"Bailey told ST. MARY’S TODAY that she wanted to go "one-on-one" with Richard Fritz to answer his public statements that what occurred in November of 1964 at a house on St. George’s Island with her, Fritz and two other young men was a case of consensual sex, while she contends she was forcibly raped."

"Bailey first disclosed her story in April, charging that she had been raped, saying that she wanted to be identified as the victim, pointing out that she had done nothing wrong or had done anything to be ashamed of. Bailey says that she wants to be able to tell what really happened as she is furious that Fritz is painting her to be tramp."

Woman Says She Was Forcibly Raped By State

TurboK9

Clem Shady has an elephant living in his butt! I said it so it must be true!

Dude. You shouldn't be running around claiming this guy is a rapist unless he was found guilty and convicted. It's a wee late now for this woman to come around, ya think?

To let this sway our vote, well, what would old Ted Kennedy say if he were alive today?

:gossip: Chappaquiddick-dick-dick-dick....

Themis

I'm voting for Fritz just to piss you off.
If you look on the Islamic "Jihadist's are Us" website you might possibly read about the accomplishment of one infamous martyr, a terrorist called "Richardola Fritzomeni" who succeeded in his attempt to explode his "underwear bomb".
The story goes on to say that when he blew up his "Fruit of the Loom's" the results were devastating, evidenced by his crappy campaign signs that are spread all over Saint Mary's County.:coffee:
We haven't seen his birth certificate yet either.
Stick with "Pete"

Last edited:

Clem_Shady

Dude. You shouldn't be running around claiming this guy is a rapist unless he was found guilty and convicted. It's a wee late now for this woman to come around, ya think?

To let this sway our vote, well, what would old Ted Kennedy say if he were alive today?

:gossip: Chappaquiddick-dick-dick-dick....

Life's tough, but it's even tougher when you're stupid:

"The facts of this case are largely undisputed."

"The election day issue of St. Mary’s Today bore the front-page headline "Fritz Guilty of Rape." It accurately reported that in 1965, Fritz and three other men had pled guilty to carnal knowledge of a fifteen-year-old girl. Fritz, who was eighteen at the time of the rape, was sentenced to probation and a suspended sentence of eighteen
months in state prison.
"

:coffee:

http://pacer.ca4.uscourts.gov/opinion.pdf/021326.P.pdf

PrepH4U

If you look on the Islamic "Jihadist's are Us" website you might possibly read about the accomplishment of one infamous marty, a terrorist called "Richardola Fritzomeni" who succeeded in his attempt to explode his "underwear bomb".
The story goes on to say that when he blew up his "Fruit of the Loom's" the results were devastating, evidenced by his crappy campaign signs that are spread all over Saint Mary's County.:coffee:
We haven't seen his birth certificate yet either.
Stick with "Pete"

Ok this one struck me funny! :killingme

TurboK9

Life's tough, but it's even tougher when you're stupid:

"The facts of this case are largely undisputed."

"The election day issue of St. Mary’s Today bore the front-page headline "Fritz Guilty of Rape." It accurately reported that in 1965, Fritz and three other men had pled guilty to carnal knowledge of a fifteen-year-old girl. Fritz, who was eighteen at the time of the rape, was sentenced to probation and a suspended sentence of eighteen
months in state prison.
"

:coffee:

http://pacer.ca4.uscourts.gov/opinion.pdf/021326.P.pdf

Yo dumbass. CONTEXT. Fritz WAS found guilty. Shiat, do you even know what 'Chappaquiddick' means? Mary Jo Kopechne? Dur? Guy is obviously a dirtbag, should never have held office to begin with, just like Ted Kennedy. But hey, the voters put him there. Perhaps my post was too ironic for your peabrain to handle...

Yo, we need a :shakesheadsadly: smiley...

Clem_Shady

Yo dumbass. CONTEXT. Fritz WAS found guilty. Shiat, do you even know what 'Chappaquiddick' means? Mary Jo Kopechne? Dur? Guy is obviously a dirtbag, should never have held office to begin with, just like Ted Kennedy. But hey, the voters put him there. Perhaps my post was too ironic for your peabrain to handle...

Yo, we need a :shakesheadsadly: smiley...

Sure Bro, I get it...

:whistle:

TurboK9

I can't talk at your grade level, and I don't mean that as a compliment.

Yeah. Some grade school dropouts are intimidated by those pursuing a masters degree. I get it.

Or did you drop out? Are you the only student in your 3rd grade class with a beard?

:killingme