Code

PsyOps

Pixelated
Don't be fooled for one second that Imam Rauf isn't using code to incite violence within the terrorists.

"If we don’t do this right anger will explode in the Muslim world "

This is nothing less than an order to al Qaeda to launch attacks on Americans if they don't get their way with this Mosque. Muslims are very intelligent and cunning in the way they approach things. They purposefully chose this location and date of completion knowing exactly how Americans would respond. It was a trap that we couldn't escape. It was a calcualted move from the beginning. If we build it we lose because we are weak. If we force them not to build it we face potential violence in our streets.

This war has reached the level of insanity. Can we really trust any of them?

hvp05

Methodically disorganized
His advocates have repeated countless times what a moderate he is, and how he fights against his religion's extremists.

So why is he not calling for moderation and peace now?

Instead, it seems he is giving in to the violent elements. And he wants the U.S. to follow suit.

In a way, whatever his real intent here, this is an implicit admission that we DO have something to fear from these extremists. If their numbers were miniscule or they weren't really a problem, we could laugh off these threats, but apparently we should pay them great caution. That's what I get from his words, and given that he should know those folks as well as anyone, I am inclined to believe him.

foodcritic

His advocates have repeated countless times what a moderate he is, and how he fights against his religion's extremists.

So why is he not calling for moderation and peace now?

Instead, it seems he is giving in to the violent elements. And he wants the U.S. to follow suit.

In a way, whatever his real intent here, this is an implicit admission that we DO have something to fear from these extremists. If their numbers were miniscule or they weren't really a problem, we could laugh off these threats, but apparently we should pay them great caution. That's what I get from his words, and given that he should know those folks as well as anyone, I am inclined to believe him.

This is why muslims can't be trusted. Plain and simple. He has made very incendiary remarks in the past but the media is overlooking them

NO MATTER WHAT AMERICA DOES THE LEFT AND MUSLIMS WILL TELLS US WE ARE CREATING MORE MUSLIM TERRORISTS.

Nucklesack

Don't be fooled for one second that Imam Rauf isn't using code to incite violence within the terrorists.

This is nothing less than an order to al Qaeda to launch attacks on Americans if they don't get their way with this Mosque. Muslims are very intelligent and cunning in the way they approach things. They purposefully chose this location and date of completion knowing exactly how Americans would respond. It was a trap that we couldn't escape. It was a calcualted move from the beginning. If we build it we lose because we are weak. If we force them not to build it we face potential violence in our streets.

Nope your right, lets lock them all up. Especially since we can lie about what he states.

But while your at it, you might want to remove the Founding Father quote from your signature line.

ItalianScallion

Harley Rider

This is exactly right but the problem is the US government. They are spineless! 30 years ago NO nation would say this to us and live to laugh about it. We're is serious trouble if Obama & Petraeus don't soon grow a set and send them all to their 72 virgins.

The infidels here cannot see that this is the group that will succeed in taking down this country. All we can do is push it off for a while but not for good. The problem is that liberals are allowing them to manipulate our leaders by lying to them like Hitler did to Chamberlain.

I heard that Donald Trump was going to buy the lot from them to stop the mosque from being built. I wish I had the money to buy it!

hvp05

Methodically disorganized
Especially since we can lie about what he states.
"There is a certain anger here, no doubt, that if we don't do this right, anger will explode in the Muslim world." Sounds to me like he wants us to capitulate. Where's the lie?

At best, we have to think that his recent PR tour is a failure - on the public's bank account. Why was he sent if it was obvious the extremists wouldn't listen?

I heard that Donald Trump was going to buy the lot from them to stop the mosque from being built. I wish I had the money to buy it!
They would still need to be willing to sell it. If they were sneaky enough, they would jack up the price to double the site's value, then after you've sunk the money into it, they would find TWO locations equally nearby to build their facilities.

PsyOps

Pixelated
Nope your right, lets lock them all up. Especially since we can lie about what he states.

But while your at it, you might want to remove the Founding Father quote from your signature line.

I’m not going to waste my time addressing inane accusations on my opinion. If that’s all you have is to call me a liar rather than discuss the point, then what’s the point?

bulldog

This is exactly right but the problem is the US government. They are spineless! 30 years ago NO nation would say this to us and live to laugh about it. We're is serious trouble if Obama & Petraeus don't soon grow a set and send them all to their 72 virgins.

The infidels here cannot see that this is the group that will succeed in taking down this country. All we can do is push it off for a while but not for good. The problem is that liberals are allowing them to manipulate our leaders by lying to them like Hitler did to Chamberlain.

Interesting that in that interview they said that the land owner would sell to a higher bidder if he had one, but on the news this morning they said that Trump offered 25% over their offer and he was refused.

PsyOps

Pixelated

I don’t want any more bloodshed over this. But I think we’ve come to a point where the inevitable is going to happen. This Imam, in no uncertain terms, has warned us of what will happen if they don’t get their way. I think Americans are sending a clear message what will likely happen if they try to build this Mosque.

What I find annoying is Muslims are demanding their rights be recognized or violence will ensue; yet would likely expect violence if Pastor Jones exercises his rights. So, as long as Muslims get to exercise their rights and Christian Americans don’t, we can have peace. :ohwell:

ImnoMensa

I don't believe for one minute that our leader (Obama) is being manipulated by these people. He is one of these people.

TurboK9

Hey can someone please break down for me where in the constitution anyone is guaranteed the right to build wherever they want? Especially a building that is, apparently, NOT religious in nature?

Nobody seems able or willing to point out in the constitution where this 'right' is guaranteed.

PsyOps

Pixelated
I don't believe for one minute that our leader (Obama) is being manipulated by these people. He is one of these people.

And it appears to be so when he supports the building of the Mosque on constitutional grounds while condemning the Koran burning even though it is Jones’ constitutional right to do so. Obama was also silent when the military was ordered to burn Bibles because of fear of spreading the Gospel in a Muslim country.

Central Command General Order No. 1 specifically forbids “proselytizing of any faith, religion or practice” and is to be strongly enforced in sectors which are predominantly Muslim, for fear such material distribution will be taken as an attempt on behalf of the U.S. to proselytize and convert the local people.

In the name of tolerance and the liberty we have supposedly brought to Afghanistan, Obama – as CINC – should have at least voiced his disagreement with this order. But we have to adhere to their demand out of FEAR of a violent backlash. I’m telling you, Americans are getting fed up with this double-standard.

PsyOps

Pixelated
Hey can someone please break down for me where in the constitution anyone is guaranteed the right to build wherever they want? Especially a building that is, apparently, NOT religious in nature?

Nobody seems able or willing to point out in the constitution where this 'right' is guaranteed.

5th Amendment: "... nor be deprived of life, liberty, or property, without due process of law; nor shall private property be taken for public use, without just compensation."

TurboK9

5th Amendment: "... nor be deprived of life, liberty, or property, without due process of law; nor shall private property be taken for public use, without just compensation."

The building is not there yet. You cannot deprive someone of something they do not yet have. Siezing the property is one thing, saying "you can build that here" is quite another. Happens all the time.

chernmax

NOT Politically Correct!!
Puk him, Puk extremist, regardless of the outcome of anything these fanatical idiots will still want to kill Americans, I vote Puk them, and in the words of the movie 300, Give them nothing but take from them everything!

YouTube - 300 give them nothing

Last edited:

PsyOps

Pixelated
The building is not there yet. You cannot deprive someone of something they do not yet have. Siezing the property is one thing, saying "you can build that here" is quite another. Happens all the time.

They own the property.