Pat Buchanan and Donny Douche...

Larry Gude

Strung Out
...agree that Obama should have Mr. Koran BBQ arrested on some sort of sedition charge because this burning puts troops at risk. I do not like this agreement because I like Pat and can not stand Douche.

John Heilmann, a reasonable sort of fellow, asked them, concerning the Abu Graib photos, if those reporters and their papers and TV stations should also have been locked up on the same grounds.

Pat demurred and Douche acted like he was asked what kind of hair gel he uses.

:tap:

Mongo53

Did someone ask if Newsweek should have been arrested on sedition charges? Afterall, they only Retracted a Story about U.S. Military Guards desecreting Qurans after it did the damage and endangered our troops, and then realized it was NOT true.

I love when media points out people that cover up for others in their business, when they do it themselves.

The real debate is, why is this different than any other idiot that burns books every week in this country or across the globe? The secetary of Defense is calling this guy and personally asking him NOT to do it?

Anyone point out that many Muslim Nations confiscate Bibles, Toras, Crosses and other Religious Materials everyday from Visitors or their own people and destroy them.

The way people react to this, and we refuse to talk about the Elephant sitting in the room and talk about everything else.

Wish new episodes of South Park were coming out soon, they would tear this issue apart.

Last edited:

bcp

In My Opinion
well lets look at this.
bammy is putting the country in danger with his allowing the illegals to enter and stay.
he is putting the country in danger when he gets his admin to sue American states and American citizens that are upholding the constitution.
He is putting the country in danger when he bows down to every third world leader he meets.

I will agree to putting the quran burner in jail just as soon as bammy finds himself there for the same reasons.

until then? the whole administration just needs to STFU.

E

EmptyTimCup

Anyone point out that many Muslim Nations confiscate Bibles, Toras, Crosses and other Religious Materials everyday from Visitors or their own people and destroy them.

:nono:

don't confuse the issue with facts :duel: it is legal to do that in THEIR Country ..... but not in the USA ... personally I don't give a Crap ... send the Moslems home in body bags or still breathing ..... but this is an Islamic - Western Civilization WAR .... nothing more nothing less I say Western Civ, because the Moslems will behead the Apostates (atheists) faster than Christians .... :dye:

our Freedom and Openness will be our undoing ......... :buddies: