"Father" of 55 children arrested in suspected bene

Monello

Smarter than the average bear
PREMO Member
At today's exchange rate that is over US $ 9,500 a month. Who the hell is even making that much money working, never mind sitting around doing nothing. UFB!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

A Paris man who registered 55 children by 55 different mothers faces up to 10 years in jail and fines for suspected paternity fraud and for helping to obtain residency under false pretences, police said on Friday.

The 54 year-old of African origin, who authorities did not identify, was arrested in his two-room flat in Paris during a police raid which yielded documents showing more than 50 people were registered as living at that address.

For a fee of 150 to 200 euros, he registered the children and their mothers with French authorities, enabling them to obtain residency permits and claim social benefits.

Some of the mothers told authorities they had received up to about 7,500 euros on various monthly allowances.

Worth repeating another time.....
At today's exchange rate that is over US $ 9,500 a month. Who the hell is even making that much money working, never mind sitting around doing nothing. UFB!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

"Father" of 55 children arrested in suspected benefits scam - Yahoo! News

hvp05

Methodically disorganized
A Paris man who registered 55 children by 55 different mothers
Okay, the 55 children part is shocking, but the 55 different mothers part is disturbing. What is up with that?!

----

BTW, Monello, I noticed your location. Did a little Google Mapping to look around. Could it be possible to get one more jeweler in that town? :lol:

Monello

Smarter than the average bear
PREMO Member
Okay, the 55 children part is shocking, but the 55 different mothers part is disturbing. What is up with that?! :
I don't actually believe he fathered all the kids. It sounds like a scam where they pay him an upfront fee and he lists the children as his own. This entitles the mom to apply for frenchy benefits. Oh and if someone was getting Euro 7,500 a month, I'd take 10% and forget the upfront fee.

BTW, Monello, I noticed your location. Did a little Google Mapping to look around. Could it be possible to get one more jeweler in that town?

Effing Jewelers took over the waterfront (Front St.). The city is a cruise ship destination and those shops cater to the tourists. Rumor has it that only 1 of the jewelry shops is locally owned. But once the last ship departs for the day, they close up shop and head home.

Check out Creek Street. Sort of like Solomons Island meets the Bunny ranch. The buildings are on stilts over the creek and use to be the old red light district.

Dupontster

Would THIS face lie?
Okay, the 55 children part is shocking, but the 55 different mothers part is disturbing. What is up with that?!

----

BTW, Monello, I noticed your location. Did a little Google Mapping to look around. Could it be possible to get one more jeweler in that town? :lol:

Guy must really have a way with words....:lmao: