$10,000 for cleaning up trash

MMDad

Lem Putt
Just received by email:

Alert Message has been issued by the Calvert County Sheriff's Office.

Saturday September 11, 2010 4:23 PM EDT

Shots fired into Police Officrs homes by unknown suspect/suspects. A 10,000 reward is offered. See email.

On September 10, 2010 between 2230 and 2300 hours Maryland State Police and Calvert County Sheriff’s deputies responded to a residence on Coyote Trail in Lusby, Calvert County, Maryland for the report of a shooting. The residence is owned by a Maryland State Trooper. Unknown subject(s) fired numerous rounds into the residence. The Trooper was not at the residence but family members were.

On September 11, 2010 Calvert County deputies were dispatched to residence on Algonquin trail in Lusby, Calvert County, Maryland for a report of a residence and vehicle being shot at. This residence is owned by a St. Mary’s County Deputy. He reported that between 2230 and 2300 hours he heard what he thought was a “popping” noise like firecrackers. When he awoke in the morning he observed a round had been fired through the window of his marked cruiser, as well as two more rounds fired into the residence in the area of his toddler’s bedroom.

At this time the Calvert County Sheriff’s Office is requesting any information in reference to these events. A reward of $10,000.00 is being offered for information leading to the arrest of the suspects.

For full details, go to https://local.nixle.com/alert/3432496/?sub_id=267092.

Contact Information:

David Payne
Special Operations
410-535-1600 paynedp@co.cal.md.us

Bay_Kat

Tropical
That is really scary, I sure hope they find who's doing this before they actually hit a person. The toddlers bedroom, that's horrible.

woogie

IMPOSSIBLE! There is NO gang problems in the Ranch Club!
There is NO drug problem in the Ranch Club! There is NO
crime problem in the Ranch Club!

CRE Security has EVERYTHING under control! The POA
said so! This HAS to be mis-information! Besides. You are
not allowed to discharge a firearm inside of the Ranch Club
according to the POA rules! And they are VERY particular
about who lives there!

keepsmiling

I just got the recorded phone call!

We received a telephone recording about 20 minutes ago and I came here to see what is going on!!

I heard the call over the scanner last nite but I admit I rolled over and went back to sleep thinking this has become usual for a Friday evening, and not just the Ranch Club. It's everywhere in Calvert County, listen to the scanner, you will hear it. I don't live in the Ranch Club but I now do not go out at nite.

Prayers for all our officers and families who put their lives on the line everyday to protect us. Now it's time we help protect them, keep our eyes and ears open.

MMDad

Lem Putt

about who lives there!

Does it hurt to be stupid? I hope so. It should.

BOP

about who lives there!

I'm just gonna climb right out on a limb and guess that you're being sarcastic.

Somebody once said that "there are problems that officials don't know how to deal with, so they deny that there is a problem." Words to that affect.

frequentflier

happy to be living

about who lives there!

Last time I looked, there were three entrances and exits to the ranch club. It is possible whoever is responsible does not live in the ranch club.

RareBreed

Throwing the deuces
Just got home from a soccer game and saw that we had a message on our answering machine about this. We live off Algonquin Trail. Pretty scary stuff!

kom526

They call me ... Sarcasmo
The shooters better hope that they get turned in instead of getting caught by a LEO. Even Rodney king would say, "damn kid you got your ass beat the frack down."

MMDad

Lem Putt
Rumor mill says there was a raid tonight. Hopefully they got the right place, and caught all involved.

Wouldn't the news story be awesome? "In local news, three wannabe thugs being held for attempted murder of a toddler died after they tripped and fell in their jail cells and hit their heads. One of the suspects, believed to be the trigger man, fell at least 100 times. The medical examiner found no sign of foul play."

PrepH4U

Rumor mill says there was a raid tonight. Hopefully they got the right place, and caught all involved.

Wouldn't the news story be awesome? "In local news, three wannabe thugs being held for attempted murder of a toddler died after they tripped and fell in their jail cells and hit their heads. One of the suspects, believed to be the trigger man, fell at least 100 times. The medical examiner found no sign of foul play."

I guess he couldn't read the wet floor sign :lol:
I hope they got them, this whole thing is unreal.

zeerex99

about who lives there!

Do you read the news at all? Just where is it in the tri-county area that there isn't crime? I've been here for twenty years and over that time a turd had appeared in the punch bowl. It's not just the Ranch Club.